HSN Fantasy Football

44 minutes ago, KDB said:

Moved back in my dynasty league draft today.. Moved down from 7 to 9 and swapped Laviska Shenault for Mecole Hardman.. Really liking it for me.

Hardman for Shenault could turn out to be gold.  Probably not much difference in 7 and 9 in a dynasty.   

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

@KDBand @Seeking6

My son just completed a draft.  He got Godwin at #71.  10 team league, so first pick of 8th round.  

Time will tell where he lands. Bucs have a great playoff schedule....but it's almost now like people are waking up to the idea of getting a top 8 WR in fantasy the past few years in the 5th-7th round. Might be overplayed now in the value department. 

On 8/26/2022 at 12:27 AM, KDB said:

It was my first draft where I got him 98, beginning of August.. way too early to draft, but that’s what everyone wanted to do. 

Yahoo has Godwin ranked wayyy too low, so he can definitely fall too far in a league with casual players. Took advantage in that one! Lol

Yep for sure. There are some guys way way to low for sure. Goodwin I think will be just fine…probably shouldn’t be in your starting lineup week 1 but I think by October I would have no problem having him in my flex or #3 spot and working from there….especially in PPR.

13 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Hardman for Shenault could turn out to be gold.  Probably not much difference in 7 and 9 in a dynasty.   

Yeah there really isn’t. I’m fine with getting anyone that I have in my top 11 rankings for our rookie draft. Looking at Pickens or Skyy Moore at 9. I have #12 as well (champion 😁).. I could see any of my top 11 producing the #1 rookie season.

3 hours ago, KDB said:

Draft day! 1 of 3 for me today. 

Love draft day.  That said, I'll be super pissed as soon as someone snipes a player I'm targeting.  Even if I get what I think is the perfect draft, I'm prepared to be deflated when the Yahoo predictor tool projects me to finish 9th on top of calling me an idiot for picking Player X in the 4th round.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Love draft day.  That said, I'll be super pissed as soon as someone snipes a player I'm targeting.  Even if I get what I think is the perfect draft, I'm prepared to be deflated when the Yahoo predictor tool projects me to finish 9th on top of calling me an idiot for picking Player X in the 4th round.   

You are going down!!

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Yahoo prediction is crap…really crap. Projections are way off so I wouldn’t think too much of it.