HSN Fantasy Football

Just a question for the board. Waiver wire additions are one of the most valuable things to navigate a winning season and ultimately playoffs. How do you guys want to handle on here? Keep it close and after the waiver wire discuss freely? 

I don't want to cause any problems so thought I'd ask everyone. Needless to say....there are about a dozen options this week. Good luck!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just a question for the board. Waiver wire additions are one of the most valuable things to navigate a winning season and ultimately playoffs. How do you guys want to handle on here? Keep it close and after the waiver wire discuss freely? 

I don't want to cause any problems so thought I'd ask everyone. Needless to say....there are about a dozen options this week. Good luck!

I say... we freely discuss. I'm not even in a money league this year... long story. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I say... we freely discuss. I'm not even in a money league this year... long story. 

I'll defer to the majority. Give it until tomorrow night for people to chime in....but I count minimally 11 guys that should be added for short term because of injuries and long term because of use yesterday. Just checked. 9 of those guys are available in our league.

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll defer to the majority. Give it until tomorrow night for people to chime in....but I count minimally 11 guys that should be added for short term because of injuries and long term because of use yesterday. Just checked. 9 of those guys are available in our league.

PM me? Lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I would like to keep dialogue until after the waiver deadline.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

We had a good one going until Tom Brady forgot he was Tom Brady. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

If I claim 11 guys off waivers, having only 14 roster spots, and knowing none of those 11 waiver claims are kickers or defense, I only have 12 roster spots left.  If I claim all 11, I only keep 1 guy from my current roster.

So, should I keep Jefferson, Barkley, or Andrews? I'm leaning Josh Jacobs.  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

This game is turning into a worst case scenario for me.  Russ having a good, not great night.  Sutton doing next to nothing.  McManus kicking FGs.  

What I need is Russ to have a great night that includes Sutton and McManus to be kicking extra points, not field goals.  

I need D.K. to keep fumbling.

• Like 2

Wow.  That was intense.  On that last drive, I had a chance to win in both HSN leagues, either league by itself, or neither.  I needed a Wilson TD pass (or rush) to win in the Champions league.  However, if he threw a TD to anyone other than Sutton, I lose in the other HSN league.  I still would have lost in the other HSN league if Russ threw for 20 more yards to someone other than Sutton, or rushed for 8 more yards, or if McManus made a FG of any length. Thankfully, none of those happened.

I'll take the 1-1 weekend.  

• Like 1

I'll post updates for both leagues in the thread so that all players can see what's happening in both leagues.

Champions League results for the week.  @Sagamore earns the weekly high score prize.  I take 2nd high score for the week, and all I get is a big fat 'L'.  Closest matchup of the week ends in favor of @btownqbwho edged @NotIThatLives

image.png.6b4bd57688b5a056eccc361e4bbae8b6.png

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1