HSN Fantasy Football

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Man you have some stacked options. How deep is your bench?

I'm a Chase Edmonds believer (especially in PPR)...with Ravens potentially being down 3 of 4 secondary players the yards via the air might be coming for Tua this week.

Wilson-I mean I get it. 49ers will run but KS loves a 2 back rotation....mix in additional carries that Lance and Deebo both saw last week after EM injury combined with some whispers of Jordan Mason getting more touches I'm skeptical on Wilson. I'll have him in at least 1 league...but I'm not firing up across all leagues.

Montgomery-I never play any Bears. Just can't.

Stevenson-Need more info...especially with Ty joining the backfield plus tough matchup.

Bateman-TD dependent in an offense that likes to run.

Singletary-Obviously Buffalo will score points but Moss was the vulture last week. Never know whether to trust DS. 

Good luck! I'm a Chase guy so that's my pick.

I agree…I’d go with Jamar Chase in the flex too. I’ll sign off on that!

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Long ways to go in our league. I'm hurting tonight knowing full well that Herbert is probably out for a bit. I'm trying to figure out if Goff or someone else is the play for week 3 with Herbert likely out.

If you haven't already looked at the Lions schedule, take a look at weeks 3-7 (4 games with a bye thrown in).  There are some fantasy points to be had there.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Long ways to go in our league. I'm hurting tonight knowing full well that Herbert is probably out for a bit. I'm trying to figure out if Goff or someone else is the play for week 3 with Herbert likely out.

The coach said he would be fine. But I havent looked since the presser.

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Kev has a helluva team in that league.  Scored over 190 last week.  He already reached out to me before last weeks games trying to get Swift.  I couldn't do it with what he offered.  

Dont remember but I bet it looks a whole lot better now. lol. Swift gets hurt to much. 5 year league guy max.

Kev has a helluva team in that league.  Scored over 190 last week.  He already reached out to me before last weeks games trying to get Swift.  I couldn't do it with what he offered.  

Dont remember but I bet it looks a whole lot better now. lol. Swift gets hurt to much. 5 year league guy max.

3 hours ago, Indykev said:

Apparently you not only couldn't remember the trade offer, but you couldn't remember that you had already responded to my post the first 4 times.  :coffee:   

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, 5fouls said:

If you haven't already looked at the Lions schedule, take a look at weeks 3-7 (4 games with a bye thrown in).  There are some fantasy points to be had there.  

I took a peak but at Minny, at New England....isn't ideal. I'll wait and see on news before making a call. I've got Rodgers as backup in our league and 1 other....only have 1 league where I'll truly be scrambling. Chargers upcoming schedule (Home/Jax, at Houston, at Cleveland) gives the Chargers as a team some opponents they should still be able to beat...maybe I just roll with Chase Daniel! Haha. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I took a peak but at Minny, at New England....isn't ideal. I'll wait and see on news before making a call. I've got Rodgers as backup in our league and 1 other....only have 1 league where I'll truly be scrambling. Chargers upcoming schedule (Home/Jax, at Houston, at Cleveland) gives the Chargers as a team some opponents they should still be able to beat...maybe I just roll with Chase Daniel! Haha. 

That sucks to lose out on that production…those would likely be big games for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

3 of the week 1 matchups were decided by less than 3 points.  And the team with the 2nd most points just happened to play the team that got the most points.   Crazy week 1.

The team with the 2nd most points losing to the team with the most points happened in BOTH of our HSN leagues.  Just brutal.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

The team with the 2nd most points losing to the team with the most points happened in BOTH of our HSN leagues.  Just brutal.

I've got 2 of those already in other leagues and I get to play Allen/Diggs twice this week....that's why Kelce having a down night might haunt me come Monday night. 

Oh well. It's early. Every single year we all want to start out of the gate fast but I'd rather be healthy and momentum come week 12 or so. Just make the playoffs baby!

Good luck to everyone this weekend! Admittedly pretty confused on what to do with about 4-5 guys. 

Hines-you would think more touches but his projections actually went down after Pittman announced out.

Wilson Jr-I'm rolling with him in a couple but this just smells like a trap

Renfrow/Dortch-again you would think targets a plenty to the slot guys

Dotson/Samuel-Is Washington offense legit or was last week a mirage?

Allen Robinson-I'm going with him another week....but if he doesn't see 8 plus targets it's bench time

Again good luck to all! 

• Like 1