HSN Fantasy Football

59 minutes ago, dgambill said:

If it’s any consolation to Colts fans we aren’t as bad as Cincy…who is 0-2…and they have the next Cool Joe qb for them 😎 

While the Bengals start has been very disappointing, getting shut out by the Jaguars is a much bigger cause for concern.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

While the Bengals start has been very disappointing, getting shut out by the Jaguars is a much bigger cause for concern.  

Cincy has a first place schedule…Colts do not…that said we’ve played the two weakest teams on ours and been crushed for 7 quarters. Probably be 0-2-1 after next week with KC given the way our defense has played. Cincy still has plenty of their own issues though.

1 hour ago, rico said:

Trade ya Matt Ryan for him.

One of my other leagues the commish allows you to cut guys even after the game has started (you obviously can’t replace them in the lineup) and a guy cut him while he was still starting for him….think it happened right after pick 3…guess he has seen all he needs to lol. I’d say anyone with Paris Campbell or Hines might do the same thing after this game too. With all the opportunities they should have had today to put up a goose egg and basically a lemon…not optimistic on their season.

• Like 1

In my largest $ league I'm a dead last 0-2....and my team is as only as strong as Adams/Kelce goes. Need to figure out a few things before I get so far behind. I do this to myself by not drafting RB's early....but between Edmonds, Hunt, Henderson, Hunt, Mitchell injury....Gordon use I'm in a deep hole already.

I've got Brian Robinson coming soon so hopefully that helps but need one more injury to a star RB so one of my handcuffs can payoff. 

34 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If I win this week in HSN league my Bucs defense is my MVP. Had Murray not converted that 2 pt conversion My defense would have led my team in scoring

If you win?  Lol.

For me to beat you, Jalen Hurts has to outscore Dallas Goedert (his own tight-end) by something like 51 points.

I think you're safe.

16 hours ago, dgambill said:

Cincy has a first place schedule…Colts do not…that said we’ve played the two weakest teams on ours and been crushed for 7 quarters. Probably be 0-2-1 after next week with KC given the way our defense has played. Cincy still has plenty of their own issues though.

Unfortunately, Pitt and Dallas don't look like 1st place teams this year.  They have 2 of the top 5 defenses in the league when their stars are on the field. Watt and Parsons.   So they likely be competitive most weeks.  The only problem with cowboys in week 1 was Bucs defense.  

I think the Bengals will be fine but not sure they make the playoffs this year.   When you build a new offensive line, they have to play a ton to get on the same page in the pre season.    Fortunately Baltimore and cleveland had meltdowns so only 1 game game off the pace.   I think the Dolphins are good though and may be this years Bengals but Cleveland letting that game get away is nuts though the Jets are no longer a dormat.  Got some talent there in NY and I kinda like Saleh.    

I'm paying for my anti RB draft strategy so far this year....waiting on Dobbins to join the fray and injury to Mitchell has me in a bit of trouble. I hate Thursday night fantasy plays so with that said....for RB2 would you go Hunt tomorrow night or Gordon on Sunday? This is a league I'm 0-2 in and desperately need a W.