HSN Fantasy Football

25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

No way I'm batting .1000 on decisions today. This Herbert thing has me all messed up. Good luck to all today! 

Even if he starts the game, I'm having a hard time seeing Herbert being able to finish it.  The Chargers need to let this thing heal, or it could linger for a long time.  

16 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I need .26 of a point from Zeke to win my game this week.

Stranger things have happened.

Yes I agree on the low scores this week, however one guy in my standard league scored over 140.

That's what I'm seeing is that 1 or 2 out of 12 teams scored well but the rest were pitiful. Shoot I scored 72 points in a full point PPR league! 

We'll see how things shake out on the injury report but with Cook and Montgomery likely to miss time. For those who handcuff plenty might get rewarded soon.

3 hours ago, rico said:

Want your team in the record books huh?

I'm holding out hope because I remember you started out 0-5 last year before winning 9 straight.  And, it's my early picks letting me down in both HSN leagues.  Jefferson gives me anything reasonable yesterday and I have a decent chance with a good game from Barkley tonight.  

• Like 1

As fantasies go, my Champions League season so far ranks up there with that dream I had about Rosanne Barr one night.  while my offense has been adequate, my defense has been extremely porous, coughing up over 100 points more than any of the 3 teams sitting at 3-0.   Isn't Fantasy Football supposed to be about how many points you SCORE?

Oh well.  Congrats to @btownqb, @KoB2011, and @Seeking6for their quick starts.  

image.png.10b82ced029d58a32e711217f9b43e58.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

As fantasies go, my Champions League season so far ranks up there with that dream I had about Rosanne Barr one night.  while my offense has been adequate, my defense has been extremely porous, coughing up over 100 points more than any of the 3 teams sitting at 3-0.   Isn't Fantasy Football supposed to be about how many points you SCORE?

Oh well.  Congrats to @btownqb, @KoB2011, and @Seeking6for their quick starts.  

image.png.10b82ced029d58a32e711217f9b43e58.png

I believe this is two years in a row where @btownqbhas dwarfed the field in terms of points allowed. I'd like to launch a formal investigation into him for collusion with @Indykevfor how the schedule was made. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Im 1-2 but #1 in pts for. Smh.

I'm 0-3.  If I played every team every week, based on points that week, my record would look like this.

Week 1:  10-1

Week 2: 2-9

Week 3: 8-3

Overall:  20-13

That's a .606% winning percentage.  Yet, somehow, I am 0-3.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

I believe this is two years in a row where @btownqbhas dwarfed the field in terms of points allowed. I'd like to launch a formal investigation into him for collusion with @Indykevfor how the schedule was made. 

I can tell you in week one I left about 80 or 90 points on the bench somehow just picked the wrong guys.