HSN Fantasy Football - Full

• 5fouls changed the title to Open Spots in HSN Fantasy Football League (It's Free)

Just wanted to let everyone know they can join even if they are not a regular poster.  The only credentials you need are a HSN screen name because that's the identity we play under.

I encourage you to give it a try.  I think you will enjoy it.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in 2 regular and a dynasty.  Little late to respond but if you need players still, I can jump in.

IMO, PPR is a cheap stat. nothing like getting a point for a reception that loses a yard or 2.  LOL.  We are replacing the PPR with First downs by Rushing or Receiving in our dynasty league which has been going for almost 30 years.  We converted to dynasty 15 or so years ago.   

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 11:01 AM, ATX_sig said:

I'm in 2 regular and a dynasty.  Little late to respond but if you need players still, I can jump in.

IMO, PPR is a cheap stat. nothing like getting a point for a reception that loses a yard or 2.  LOL.  We are replacing the PPR with First downs by Rushing or Receiving in our dynasty league which has been going for almost 30 years.  We converted to dynasty 15 or so years ago.   

You are in!  There is a thread on the football board that has more detail.  See link in original post above.  I prefer PPR and likely wont change that though.

• 5fouls changed the title to 2 Open Spots in HSN Fantasy Football League (It's Free)
  • 5fouls changed the title to 1 Open Spot in HSN Fantasy Football League (It's Free)
On 6/22/2022 at 7:06 PM, 5fouls said:

You are in!  There is a thread on the football board that has more detail.  See link in original post above.  I prefer PPR and likely wont change that though.

Cool.  I'll go there and start getting up to speed.  The PPR thing is not a biggie.  I  only stated I think it cheap stat.  I would play in a league that only score points using TDs and kicking stats and 2 point conversions. 

• 5fouls changed the title to Fantasy Football Leagues Are Full
8 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

I’ll draft Bree’s &…..is there an IU or Purdue player worth drafting ?

Tevin Coleman was solid and Rondale Moore was pretty good. 

I think Ian Thomas was ok as a TE to keep. I’m sure Bell will be good, too. 

• 5fouls changed the title to Open Spot HSN Fantasy Football - Respond by Friday
  • 5fouls changed the title to HSN Fantasy Football - Full