IU vs PU pre game thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JEFFVETTE said:

I don't know how to post the YouTube link of CAM's preview interview, but for those who have watched it.

Is it just me, or did CAM seem to get annoyed and snippy when asked about the rivalry?

Jeff.  Some on here know how to embed a You Tube video.  I have yet to figure that out. 

What I do is save the You Tube video.  Then I drag and drop it onto the post I want it on.

Like here :   Purdue Preview: Coach Miller - YouTube

Is that the video you are talking about ?

Hey... thanks for being a member of our small.... yet growing family, here at HSN 3.0.

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Jeff.  Some on here know how to embed a You Tube video.  I have yet to figure that out. 

What I do is save the You Tube video.  Then I drag and drop it onto the post I want it on.

Like here :   Purdue Preview: Coach Miller - YouTube

Is that the video you are talking about ?

Hey... thanks for being a member of our small.... yet growing family, here at HSN 3.0.

Yes! Thank you Mile. I'd have to watch it again to quote him, but his response was awesome! I love that our coach was a starting point guard for a D1 power 5 conference team. He gets it!!

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m actually worried about this game. Bloomington is never an easy place to win and I think we’ll get your best shot. 

I thought we would be completely engaged in our rematch with IPFW.  We know how that ended. I've watched PU all year.  I think they are FF material.  Even IU's best shot results in an easy win more than 10.  No Davis.  When Juwan leaves for a breather, then Haas and Harms will dominate.  IU just not a good match this year.

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

He's still got a year of eligibility, right?

Don't we wish !   I hope he makes it to the locker room before the game, though.  I don't follow NBA BB.  However, I believe I read he is an NBA All Star.  Amazing.  And good for Victor. 

14 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That’s all you’ve got? Haha

You're expecting a lot more credit than Purdue forums show Indiana.  Nothing will ever be any more juvenile than an "IU sucks" cheer at every game.  Purdue fans will always be bush league to me until that's saved for games where IU is actually playing.

Purdue may have the advantage at most positions on the floor. The value of an outstanding coach cannot be ignored though.

One of RMK's abilities that made him a HOF coach was his ability to lead a team that was less skilled or less athletic and beat what were considered to be superior teams. I think CAM has the same capability and I think that we'll see it tomorrow 

Archived