5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

Bonus points if you make it to every game and sit in the front row wearing an IU shirt :D

And every once in a while just say a little loudly "wonder where all the Kansas, Oregon, Michigan, LSU, Georgia, Connecticut, Illinois, Miami, Pittsburgh, St. John’s, UCLA and Virginia Tech folks are?" 

• Haha 9

• 11 months later...

5-star 2024 point guard Boogie Fland planning to visit Indiana

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Five star class of 2024 point guard Boogie Fland tells Peegs.com he plans to make an official visit to Indiana. The 6-foot-3 Fland is the No. 13-ranked player in the country in the 2024 class by 247Sports and the No. 6 ranked player in he 247Sports Composite.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

5-star 2024 point guard Boogie Fland planning to visit Indiana

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Five star class of 2024 point guard Boogie Fland tells Peegs.com he plans to make an official visit to Indiana. The 6-foot-3 Fland is the No. 13-ranked player in the country in the 2024 class by 247Sports and the No. 6 ranked player in he 247Sports Composite.

Thank you once again JHS. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

now this would be a HUGE get.  An immediate opening at PG once X is gone.  

Doesn't mean we get lazy (I know our staff won't) but honestly all Coach has to do is put JHS film on and hit play. We have real time, real proof of how we use and develop elite freshman players and get them to the league.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I would say Cupps would say something about this

I don’t think we can view the point guard position as singular any longer. So I’m not too sure that anyone would say anything about it. When it comes down to winning time, I’d bet that Woody would like to have his best ball handlers and free throw shooters on the floor together. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Kentucky: “They got the No. 1 class this year, all those five-stars coming in. I’m pretty sure they’re going to develop them

Uhhh, no

Yeah...you'd think that myth would be dispelled by now. He's very mediocre in developing talent.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah...you'd think that myth would be dispelled by now. He's very mediocre in developing talent.

He is still living off that few year run where he was getting 3 or 4 in the draft each year.  That hasn't happened in a couple years.  But that is what everyone remembers