Embedded Posts

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

it wont post the photos or video. go look at the new recruit threads and compare with older ones with copied tweets.

I looked at all your shared posts there. The vids played for me, and everyrhing looked ok .

Are they still not showing properly for you, or has it corrected?

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

I looked at all your shared posts there. The vids played for me, and everyrhing looked ok .

Are they still not showing properly for you, or has it corrected?

Still not showing properly. going to log out and clear things, maybe it fixes it.

• 2 weeks later...

The link could not be embedded because of an unexpected error: error: undefined.

I copied and pasted this after trying again to post a link. Fix it or not, up to you. By the looks of many posts, its just not happening to me.

Edited by Indykev

Is it possible to allow for links to be embedded from the desktop version of the site? Whenever I post a link to the website version (not from the mobile) it doesn't embed, just copies the link as html text with the URL. But if I go on the site from my phone it embeds the link.

1 hour ago, PAHoosier said:

Is it possible to allow for links to be embedded from the desktop version of the site? Whenever I post a link to the website version (not from the mobile) it doesn't embed, just copies the link as html text with the URL. But if I go on the site from my phone it embeds the link.

I have always posted from desk top until a few days ago. I just get an error message now. Cant seem to get any help with this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...