Purdue Postgame Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Boys Rob Johnson was fantastic today.. Idc about one TO late in the game. He was awesome. 

A turnover and one of the dumbest layup attempts I’ve ever seen.  Doesn’t matter what he did earlier in the game when he blows it that bad in crunch time.  We won’t miss him at all when he’s gone.

Just now, FW_Hoosier said:

A turnover and one of the dumbest layup attempts I’ve ever seen.  Doesn’t matter what he did earlier in the game when he blows it that bad in crunch time.  We won’t miss him at all when he’s gone.

Lol 2 plays don't define a game. He had literally hit a shot just like that earlier in the game. Again.  He was fantastic today. The way he's played recently we will for sure miss that. 

I believe that we exposed PU today.

A team that has an inside player like Juwan who can outquick Haas AND has decent three point shooters will tear the Toilet Makers (nod to HTD) apart.

4 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

I believe that we exposed PU today.

A team that has an inside player like Juwan who can outquick Haas AND has decent three point shooters will tear the Toilet Makers (nod to HTD) apart.

We let Haas score a career high 26 points. What exactly did we expose?

Just now, Hoosier82 said:

We let Haas score a career high 26 points. What exactly did we expose?

Juwan about kept up with him point for point. A quick inside guy will beat Haas every time. With good 3 point shooting Purdue is exposed. We didn't have that to compliment Morgan today 

Just insert overused Forest Gump quote and substitute IU's backcourt in for the box of Chocolates. I'm holding out the really good ones are still in the box for this team. Sucks for now, though.

The 3 point shooting did no favors, but they failed to continue to get the ball to Morgan in space which Purdue wasn't stopping very often. They went away from that and the midrange when it was working, and it was still there!!! I just rewound, and it was there to be exploited. It was still highly winnable at the 1:12 mark. When the game is on the line you get your go to guy the ball and let him create for the others, if he can't from himself.. 

Smith was clearly intimidated. I get using the live body with ability, but the timing didn't do Indiana any favors.

Just random rants.

Sorry for the edits. My CPU is pushing with a windows update.lol  Latency

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Just my take. But the complaints about ROJO seem a bit much. Yeah, a bad looking shot, a turnover etc.

But he played strong defense, scored and with Morgan, carried us the whole game against a top 5 team.

Not.his fault that he and Morgan can't beat a top 5 team all by themselves.

That's how I see it.

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Just my take. But the complaints about ROJO seem a bit much. Yeah, a bad looking shot, a turnover etc.

But he played strong defense, scored and with Morgan, carried us the whole game against a top 5 team.

Not.his fault that he and Morgan can't beat a top 5 team all by themselves.

Yeah, not good when Freddie is our third leading scorer at 8 points.

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He had to take that shot in corner because the shot clock was down to 3 off the inbounds pass.

The bad shot was his "layup" attempt that was more like a horse shot.

RoJo played a good game that will be marred and everyone will remember for him losing it at the end, along with Newkirk.

Archived