Everything Hoosier Hysteria / Vistors / Pro Day

On 9/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, Madison22 said:

Rapper G Herbo will perform at HH.

Here are the lyrics to some of his songs.  "Kill S--t" is the first one, but they all have the same message.  Gangs, guns, drugs, sex, prostitutes, murder, and kill the police.

Sorry if this post seems graphic, but someone approved this guy.  Blame them.

https://genius.com/artists/G-herbo

He's sure become a beloved TV star on Law and Order:  SVU the next generation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slojoe said:

He's sure become a beloved TV star on Law and Order:  SVU the next generation.

I can see why he doesn't like the police...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_Herbo

In February 2018, Wright and two other men were arrested after their limousine driver informed police that some of his passengers had weapons.[51] Wright was observed in the rear driver-side passenger seat placing a Fabrique National handgun in the seat rear pocket.[51] Neither Wright nor the other two men had Illinois firearm owner's identification cards, and all three were charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, a felony under the Illinois Compiled Statutes.[51] In 2019, Wright plead guilty to one count of unlawful use of a weapon, a misdemeanor, and was sentenced to two years of probation.[52]

Wright was arrested in Atlanta on April 19, 2019, for simple battery after an alleged physical altercation with the mother of his child, Ariana "Ari" Fletcher. Fletcher shared her story on Instagram on Thursday, April 18, stating, "He kicked my door down to get in my house because I wouldn't let him in, beat the f**k out of me in front of my son. Then he took my son outside to his friends and had them drive off with my son, hid all my knifes in my house, broke my phone and locked me inside and beat the f**k out of me again…"[citation needed] She stated there were physical signs of abuse as well, such as a black eye, and scrapes, cuts and bruises all over her body. Wright was released one week later on $2,000 bail.[53][54] Upon his release, he took to Instagram Live to discuss the altercation with Fletcher. In the video session, Herbo stated that Fletcher had stolen jewelry from his mother's house. Specifically he stated, "I've been quiet all this time. I ain't do no insurance claim or try to get you locked up. Nothing. You told me to come to Atlanta to get the jewelry back."

On December 2, 2020, Wright and several associates, Antonio "T-Glo" Strong, Wright's promoter and manager; South Side rapper Joseph "Joe Rodeo" Williams; and alleged co-conspirators Steven Hayes Jr., Demario Sorrells and Terrence Bender, all from Chicago, were indicted on 14 federal charges that included wire fraud, and aggravated identity theft, in a federal court in Massachusetts.[55] It was alleged that Wright and his associates charged expensive trips, bought designer puppies, rented luxury villas in Jamaica, private jets, and all of these luxury services and purchases were from using stolen identification.[56] It is alleged that the fraud amounted to millions of dollars over a four-year period dating back to 2016.[57][58] Wright has maintained his innocence and according to his management team, he "looks forward to establishing his innocence in court".[45]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

In February 2018, Wright and two other men were arrested after their limousine driver informed police that some of his passengers had weapons.[51] Wright was observed in the rear driver-side passenger seat placing a Fabrique National handgun in the seat rear pocket.[51] Neither Wright nor the other two men had Illinois firearm owner's identification cards, and all three were charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, a felony under the Illinois Compiled Statutes.[51] In 2019, Wright plead guilty to one count of unlawful use of a weapon, a misdemeanor, and was sentenced to two years of probation.[52]

Wright was arrested in Atlanta on April 19, 2019, for simple battery after an alleged physical altercation with the mother of his child, Ariana "Ari" Fletcher. Fletcher shared her story on Instagram on Thursday, April 18, stating, "He kicked my door down to get in my house because I wouldn't let him in, beat the f**k out of me in front of my son. Then he took my son outside to his friends and had them drive off with my son, hid all my knifes in my house, broke my phone and locked me inside and beat the f**k out of me again…"[citation needed] She stated there were physical signs of abuse as well, such as a black eye, and scrapes, cuts and bruises all over her body. Wright was released one week later on $2,000 bail.[53][54] Upon his release, he took to Instagram Live to discuss the altercation with Fletcher. In the video session, Herbo stated that Fletcher had stolen jewelry from his mother's house. Specifically he stated, "I've been quiet all this time. I ain't do no insurance claim or try to get you locked up. Nothing. You told me to come to Atlanta to get the jewelry back."

On December 2, 2020, Wright and several associates, Antonio "T-Glo" Strong, Wright's promoter and manager; South Side rapper Joseph "Joe Rodeo" Williams; and alleged co-conspirators Steven Hayes Jr., Demario Sorrells and Terrence Bender, all from Chicago, were indicted on 14 federal charges that included wire fraud, and aggravated identity theft, in a federal court in Massachusetts.[55] It was alleged that Wright and his associates charged expensive trips, bought designer puppies, rented luxury villas in Jamaica, private jets, and all of these luxury services and purchases were from using stolen identification.[56] It is alleged that the fraud amounted to millions of dollars over a four-year period dating back to 2016.[57][58] Wright has maintained his innocence and according to his management team, he "looks forward to establishing his innocence in court".[45]

The guy might have a talent but he sure isn't any type of a role model. I wonder if the person hiring him knew of this background? If not, would it even matter? 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I was excited about the attempt to modernize HH, but I lost that excitement when I read this. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 9:45 PM, Madison22 said:

Both Flory Bidunga and Trent Sisley will be at HH, according to The Daily Hoosier.

Sisley is a 6'8" Top-30 soph, and an AAU teammate of IU target Jalen Haralson.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/the-daily-hoosier-report-the-latest-in-iu-news-and-recruiting-notes-9-30/

Somehow if we could go 3 for 3 on those in state guys look out!! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I didn't see it posted but here is the list of visitors for tomorrow. 

Four-star 2023 point guard Gabe Cupps (IU commit)
Four-star 2023 guard Jakai Newton (IU commit)
Five-star 2024 center Flory Bidunga
Four-star 2024 center Raleigh Burgess
Four-star 2024 guard Jonathan Powell
Three-star 2024 wing Caleb Williams (official)
2025 forward Trent Sisley
2025 guard Trey McKenney
2025 center Malachi Moreno
2025 wing EJ Walker

No Jalen Haralson? 

3 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I didn't see it posted but here is the list of visitors for tomorrow. 

Four-star 2023 point guard Gabe Cupps (IU commit)
Four-star 2023 guard Jakai Newton (IU commit)
Five-star 2024 center Flory Bidunga
Four-star 2024 center Raleigh Burgess
Four-star 2024 guard Jonathan Powell
Three-star 2024 wing Caleb Williams (official)
2025 forward Trent Sisley
2025 guard Trey McKenney
2025 center Malachi Moreno
2025 wing EJ Walker

Just for fun, I predict we get Burgess and Sisley from the above. Maybe Powell

HH will stream on the Big 10 + app according to our friend @The Daily Hoosier 

I guess if you want to stream HH, watch the exhibitions with Marian (Oct 29th @ 3 pm EDT), St Francis (Nov 3rd @ 7 pm EDT), and the first regular season game vs Morehead St (Nov 7th @ 7 pm EDT) today would be the day to purchase a a monthly pass to Big 10+. I don't know how they'd figure the month though. 7th to 7th (31 days) or 30 days straight up... 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

HH will stream on the Big 10 + app according to our friend @The Daily Hoosier 

I guess if you want to stream HH, watch the exhibitions with Marian (Oct 29th @ 3 pm EDT), St Francis (Nov 3rd @ 7 pm EDT), and the first regular season game vs Morehead St (Nov 7th @ 7 pm EDT) today would be the day to purchase a a monthly pass to Big 10+. I don't know how they'd figure the month though. 7th to 7th (31 days) or 30 days straight up... 

I was wondering this same thing if I got the monthly pass today if I'd get that Nov 7 game or if it would run out just before.  I was thinking of waiting a couple of days and watching HH later this weekend, hoping they would have it available to stream later????  Just happy basketball is finally here! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

I was wondering this same thing if I got the monthly pass today if I'd get that Nov 7 game or if it would run out just before.  I was thinking of waiting a couple of days and watching HH later this weekend, hoping they would have it available to stream later????  Just happy basketball is finally here! 

I do believe they keep stuff like that available for a while... Probably a good thought to wait a few days then give them their 10 dollars of blood money to watch the 3 games and HH 🙂

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1