Paranormal Activity

I have always had an interest in Paranormal Activity. I have experienced some things that I just can't explain. As a Christian If I believe in Holy and good then there is also an unholy and Evil. I have been listening to and looking up some info on the following places. Stull Cemetery in Kansas and Bachelors Grove in Chicagoland area. One of the best places that I visited back in college was Stepp Cemetary in the Morgan-Monroe Forrest. I will share some stuff in this thread but thought it might be of interest to some others. Please do share. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have always had an interest in Paranormal Activity. I have experienced some things that I just can't explain. As a Christian If I believe in Holy and good then there is also an unholy and Evil. I have been listening to and looking up some info on the following places. Stull Cemetery in Kansas and Bachelors Grove in Chicagoland area. One of the best places that I visited back in college was Stepp Cemetary in the Morgan-Monroe Forrest. I will share some stuff in this thread but thought it might be of interest to some others. Please do share. 

We use to go out to Stepp Cemetery all the time when I was a teen.

There was a tree trunk shaped like a chair. The story was that a mother and her baby were hit and killed by a car, and she (as a ghost) would rock the baby on the tree stump/chair.

With some of the stuff we use to do out there seeing strange things wouldn't be out of the question. 🙂

• Haha 2

Just now, IUFLA said:

We use to go out to Stepp Cemetery all the time when I was a teen.

There was a tree trunk shaped like a chair. The story was that a mother and her baby were hit and killed by a car, and she (as a ghost) would rock the baby on the tree stump/chair.

With some of the stuff we use to do out there seeing strange things wouldn't be out of the question. 🙂

The urban legend i heard was that a wealthy white man had a baby with an african american woman and some people in the area went out and killed the baby the mother fell down the ravine and died looking for her child. When we went to Stepp the tree stump had been removed. I did hear the same story about her rocking the baby. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The urban legend i heard was that a wealthy white man had a baby with an african american woman and some people in the area went out and killed the baby the mother fell down the ravine and died looking for her child. When we went to Stepp the tree stump had been removed. I did hear the same story about her rocking the baby. 

There use to be a headstone out there with an infant's name and birth and death dates on it. Small, in the ground type. 

My best friend's older brother and his friends took their motorcycles out there once and we're going to camp overnight (and do some underage drinking). One guy had to ride on the back of someone else's motorcycle. Middle of the night they heard/saw some stuff and they all freaked and all jumped on their bikes and took off, leaving behind the one guy who rode on the back.

They told us younger guys that as they hit the road flying, the rider passed them running... We ate it up... 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, IUFLA said:

There use to be a headstone out there with an infant's name and birth and death dates on it. Small, in the ground type. 

My best friend's older brother and his friends took their motorcycles out there once and we're going to camp overnight (and do some underage drinking). One guy had to ride on the back of someone else's motorcycle. Middle of the night they heard/saw some stuff and they all freaked and all jumped on their bikes and took off, leaving behind the one guy who rode on the back.

They told us younger guys that as they hit the road flying, the rider passed them running... We ate it up... 

I believe Leonard Skynard referred to that as "Steppin and Fetchin like their hair was on fire and their ass's were catch". :)

• Haha 1

We went to N Carolina last Fall. Went to a winery that was built around some ruins, so to speak. Was told that the fireplaces/chimneys of the houses were left intact so the spirits of whoever lived there had a place to reside. That’s why you see standing chimneys where the rest of the property is gone. Without the chimneys, the spirits would have nowhere else to go, so the folklore says 

• Like 2