Ticket info for Miami (Oh) at Gainbridge....

Indiana University vs Miami (OH) at Gainbridge Fieldhouse

Event Date: Sunday, November 20, 2022 at time TBA

*Ticket prices are subject to change until added to the cart.

Information:

Please note: Completing an application does not guarantee your order can be filled at the price level selected.

• Indiana University will face Miami (OH) at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on 11/20/22.
    • All seats will be assigned by the IU Priority Points Policy.
    • Gainbridge Fieldhouse is a 100% mobile ticketing facility, all tickets will be delivered electronically. No physical tickets will be available.
    • Mobile tickets will be delivered to the email on file 1-2 weeks prior to the game.
    • PRIORITY DEADLINE: August 31, 2022
    • Price:
      • Court Level: $125
      • Lower/Club Level: $100-$70
      • Upper Level Side: $50
      • Upper Level Corner: $40
      • Upper Level End: $30
    • You will not be charged for tickets at this time. We will not charge you until we know the quantity and seating availability. All fulfilled orders will be processed with a $10 service fee and a $4 per ticket facility fee at the time the payment is processed.
    • If demand is greater than supply, your order will be substituted for the next available price level.

Does anyone know how this works? If I put in an application, do I have the chance to decline when I learn what seats are available to me? Or do they charge me when they find out, and I'm stuck with what I get? I'm interested in going, but don't want to be stuck in the rafters.

45 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Does anyone know how this works? If I put in an application, do I have the chance to decline when I learn what seats are available to me? Or do they charge me when they find out, and I'm stuck with what I get? I'm interested in going, but don't want to be stuck in the rafters.

When in your account and in the process of requesting seats you have the option to specify price level. There is also a “Comments” field where you could indicate that if your price level can’t be filled you do not want lesser value seats.

I suppose that another possibility is to refuse lesser tickets once you are notified that your preference could not be filled. 
Just a couple thoughts.