Classic Movie Scenes From the 1980's

5fouls

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

The full screen You Tube videos on HSN.03 are fantastic.  Sorry, that this old Hoosier, does not know how to do that.  Can someone help this "Old Guy" out and show me the way.  Private message, or on this thread would be most welcome.

Mile.  I'm not doing anything special.  It's just happening automatically.  Must be some setting on my computer.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Mile.  I'm not doing anything special.  It's just happening automatically.  Must be some setting on my computer.

Please tell me what you are doing.  I am doing the drop and drag method..... and it shows up as a link.  Not a full screen.  Which, I think is great. 

Also.  Thanks for replying to my request. 

Just now, milehiiu said:

Please tell me what you are doing.  I am doing the drop and drag method..... and it shows up as a link.  Not a full screen.  Which, I think is great. 

Also.  Thanks for replying to my request. 

First, I have multiple windows open.  I highlight the web address of the video, right click with my mouse, select 'copy' from the dropdown provided, switch back to window open to HSN, right click to paste it in comment box, hit the enter key, and then click submit post.

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

First, I have multiple windows open.  I highlight the web address of the video, right click with my mouse, select 'copy' from the dropdown provided, switch back to window open to HSN, right click to paste it in comment box, hit the enter key, and then click submit post.

Thank you , sir.  Right now that sounds complicated for this "old guy". I am on Mac. WIndows is not our friend.  And right now I feel like when I was very young, watching all the guys riding their bikes.... while I was still on my trike.  LOL.  I will give it a try.  Or will have Wafflehead Fred help me out, when we cook out on Monday.   Thanks. Thanks Thanks.

Archived