2024 G Jaeden Mustaf Commits to Georgia Tech

IUFLA

Didn't see anything in this forum on this kid yet...Link

6'5 SG out of North Carolina. #44 overall (247 ranking, #72 Rivals). Apparently we have interest... 

Indiana: "They text me after every game, before the games, they're at all of the games and they show me a lot of support, the fanbase too. I get a lot of texts and stuff on social media talking about coming to Indiana."

Edited by IUFLA
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Didn't see anything after n this forum on this kid yet... Link...  

6'5 SG out of North Carolina. #44 overall (247 ranking, #72 Rivals). Apparently we have interest... 

Indiana: "They text me after every game, before the games, they're at all of the games and they show me a lot of support, the fanbase too. I get a lot of texts and stuff on social media talking about coming to Indiana."

Saw something about his father being 6'10" and was drafted in first round in 1990...Jerrod Mustaf.  That was in The Daily Hoosier report.

Edited by jv1972iu

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

https://www.on3.com/news/recruits-go-on-record-about-their-recruitment/

Article says IU is one of the schools recruiting him the hardest. Says he wants to visit IU, Miami, and Maryland. FWIW, he mentioned Woodson as one of the coaches he has the closest relationship with (did not mention Miami or Maryland).

Kudos on all the intelligence, man...you are putting in work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...