Caleb Williams offered (2024)

Madison22

• 3 weeks later...

As you've noted, Caleb Williams is a 6’7” W/F out of Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC. He’s a very high-feel, high-IQ player with versatility and a silky-smooth jumper. He’s been associated with a lot of winning over the last calendar year: Nike EYBL champion (16U) with Team Takeover, DC State champion and Mid-Atlantic regular season and tournament champion with Sidwell Friends. Hoosiers offered Williams at the end of July. He’s also been offered by the likes of Michigan, Villanova, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Virginia Tech, and many more.

Here's a newly-published complete breakdown of his game, equipped with nearly 70 video clips, detailed statistics, and tons of insight into his game, intangibles, and coachability: Caleb Williams Evaluation.

On Indiana, a day after the offer, ZagsBlog quoted him, saying: “I’m familiar with a few guys that have been to Indiana through my AAU program, Team Takeover. That includes guys like (Victor) Oladipo and now, Xavier Johnson. I know what type of program they are, how good they are and I want to learn what more they have in store. I know it’s a big time program. They play basketball at a high level and that’s something that I’m interested in.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

22 hours ago, PointGuardEyes said:

As you've noted, Caleb Williams is a 6’7” W/F out of Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC. He’s a very high-feel, high-IQ player with versatility and a silky-smooth jumper. He’s been associated with a lot of winning over the last calendar year: Nike EYBL champion (16U) with Team Takeover, DC State champion and Mid-Atlantic regular season and tournament champion with Sidwell Friends. Hoosiers offered Williams at the end of July. He’s also been offered by the likes of Michigan, Villanova, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Virginia Tech, and many more.

Here's a newly-published complete breakdown of his game, equipped with nearly 70 video clips, detailed statistics, and tons of insight into his game, intangibles, and coachability: Caleb Williams Evaluation.

On Indiana, a day after the offer, ZagsBlog quoted him, saying: “I’m familiar with a few guys that have been to Indiana through my AAU program, Team Takeover. That includes guys like (Victor) Oladipo and now, Xavier Johnson. I know what type of program they are, how good they are and I want to learn what more they have in store. I know it’s a big time program. They play basketball at a high level and that’s something that I’m interested in.”

Feel free to post links to these player profiles for any and all recruits. 

They're terrific.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice after-visit Q & A from Inside The Hall.

His mom sounds awesome:

"(Caleb) was having a great time. He really liked G Herbo, who I had never heard of. He loved it. It was great. We had a really good time.”

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/10/10/q-a-class-of-2024-wing-caleb-williams-and-his-mom-alison-recap-official-visit-to-indiana/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Nice after-visit Q & A from Inside The Hall.

His mom sounds awesome:

"(Caleb) was having a great time. He really liked G Herbo, who I had never heard of. He loved it. It was great. We had a really good time.”

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/10/10/q-a-class-of-2024-wing-caleb-williams-and-his-mom-alison-recap-official-visit-to-indiana/

I had to look up the G Herbo quote just to make sure you weren't yanking my chain...😂

I questioned the wisdom of that booking, but if the kids love G Herbo, I'll just shut up and let them be kids.

• Haha 1

I really get concerned when I hear a top recruit say he has only talked to Woodson once or twice. Players are coming because of the head coach. This could be why we are missing so much on players. Is Woody doing enough or do we have Bob Knight in is last 5 years doing the recruiting again.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...