IUWBB FORUM

We look strong again this year. Somewhere between top ten and final four. We need Scalia to shoot threes like she has. Mac to be Mac and Grace to be Grace.

Questions:

1. Grace stayed to develop a three point shot. Success?

2. Who will be the point guard?

3. We need a strong big from the bench. Improved KB? Zaric step up? Meister as a frosh?

And finally, a big question, why do the mods not provide an IUWBB forum that can be accessed with one click?

On 8/6/2022 at 4:52 PM, btownqb said:

I'm not so sure Grace won't be the point guard. It seems like we had some young girls that played in the European league this summer, and they did extremely well. 

The answer to your last question would be content and if they can do that schematically with the website. 

Thanks for responding. If I knew how to direct message we could talk ladies basketball.

I had wondered about Grace as PG and did not realize she had that skill set. Yardon apparently does but Moren’s track record does not play frosh. I wonder what Bargesser brings? Track and bball star but could only do track as a senior due to blown knee. For some reason, no data, I am not confident about Hanna from Finland.

2 hours ago, Jssanto said:

Thanks for responding. If I knew how to direct message we could talk ladies basketball.

I had wondered about Grace as PG and did not realize she had that skill set. Yardon apparently does but Moren’s track record does not play frosh. I wonder what Bargesser brings? Track and bball star but could only do track as a senior due to blown knee. For some reason, no data, I am not confident about Hanna from Finland.

No problem man. Big fan of our women's team.  

And this is just my opinion... Moren will play FR, she just hasn't really had any recently to play. Grace, Holmes, Buss, Cahill all played as FR. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Inequality said:

Same reason Coach Knight would be all over Alford after a 25pt offensive performance. To be the best, you have to outwork the rest. Every small critique matters. Small improvements grouped together  add up to become big improvements. Coach Moren knows how to get it done and it’s showing. 

Thankful to have two coaches that coach basketball at Indiana that understand all of that. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...