Collectibles

Indykev

23 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My oldest son and i had court side tix for Kobes last game in Indy. Kobe gave him a high 5 but did not sign the jersey that would have been very cool.

My wish list for autographs would be

Peyton

Tiger

20220808_145958.jpg

That is too bad he didn't sign that. I remember back in the day, Reggie would sign before every Pacer game after he warmed up.

I met these two characters right after my son was born. They were doing a charity baseball game and they both signed a ball for me...

image1(64).jpeg

image0(93).jpeg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

I had ten of these in mint condition.  I traded them for a Popsicle when I was 5.  One of the rare blue Popsicles.  I know a deal when I see it.

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1200

Trust me. I have 2 old hoarders in the family with stuff from 100 years ago. Whenever we get so lucky to throw stuff away I'm going in and out of the boxes....hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have tons of baseball cards, lots of autographs , Coach Knight,  K, Cal, Izzo, Self and most if not all IU players 91-98. Several Alford pics and basketballs. Ayden has many WWE stars, Cena, Big Show Undertaker Foley. We have lots of Colts but not a Manning autograph which bums me out. Lots and lots of Griffey Jr items a game worn Jeresy and over 500 cards. I was a little obsessed.

This card is not extremely valuable but rare and I was able to get it on a pack of Fleer cards as soon as they were released 1989 Fleer infamous Billy Ripken F Face card.

20220808_141904.jpg

I'll take care of a few of the Griffey Jr. cards for you if you want, like the 89' Upper Deck. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My oldest son and i had court side tix for Kobes last game in Indy. Kobe gave him a high 5 but did not sign the jersey that would have been very cool.

My wish list for autographs would be

Peyton

Tiger

20220808_145958.jpg

Both are easy. just have to be where they are. I'll work on the Tiger for you. I'm sure you have a trade item. LOL.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 2

That's awesome. This is without question my all time favorite card. Bought so many packs to get 1. Back when Ayden was sick and things were very very tight I sold 3 that I had acquired to stay afloat. I know just have my original one

20220808_143709.jpg

$2500 PSA 10

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Wow I have not looked up any prices for so long. 

I think 75 years from now thr Jr Upoer deck card has to be a holy grail type card don't you think

If Tops didnt flood the market back then that Jr. card might be worth $100,000 or more right now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Mac Jones is blowing up right now for some reason. Grab while you can.

Thank you . I do not follow it at all, we usually just go to some local auctions and pick stuff up cheap. Mostly its commons but we love the unopened boxes. Takes me back to my childhood. Me and my 2 boys spent a couple hours opening cards from 89. They were all late issue so all the error cards had been corrected. 

• Like 1

I've posted it before but I have the 1992 IU/Duke FF4 game ball autographed by the team and coaches.  My dad won it from a radio contest and we drove to bloomington and waited outside of the assembly hall locker room to get it signed. 

Also have a Scott Rolen signed baseball I got when he came to the little league fields in Ireland before he left for the minors. 

1531014320277.jpg.6e7c30424e4d670127bf92a1caa693c6.thumb.jpg.dd9140b8f5635d357631bdfa6d79ddea.jpg

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 5