Collectibles

Indykev

6 hours ago, Madison22 said:

A Milwaukee Brewers CraigsList post (not mine):

Robin Yount and Paul Molitor; autographed by both.

I don't know if the autographs are real.  I have no reason to doubt them.

This is not my listing, or even my city.  Thought someone else here might be interested.

https://images.craigslist.org/00101_hKw7HE0unWWz_0pJ0CI_600x450.jpg

Link:

https://madison.craigslist.org/atq/d/marshall-vintage-milwaukee-brewers/7525527932.html

If it came with a COA that would be cool. other wise leave it alone. Looking, its in bad shape and isnt worth the $60 asking.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

@tdhoosier

I've always wanted a epic guitar to have as a collectible and to play of course. Have any suggestions?  Probably keep it $2000 or less. 

Here are the 2 guitars that Ayden really wants not sure if they are considered collectibles but still pretty cool. Both are Metallica signature guitars. The 1st is the White Zombie Kirk Plays and the second is the guitar used in Stranger Things to Play Master of Puppets

image.jpeg.9ceea1bb2d81382e59446e099165b49d.jpeg

Stranger Things Warlock in Liquid Black

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Here are the 2 guitars that Ayden really wants not sure if they are considered collectibles but still pretty cool. Both are Metallica signature guitars. The 1st is the White Zombie Kirk Plays and the second is the guitar used in Stranger Things to Play Master of Puppets

Second one looks pretty sweet. I like the 1st one too but not as much. 

I say I'm getting one but it never stops with just one. 

4 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

That’s awesome. Ayden is definitely more metal than I am. Haha. That said I did just play my buddy’s EVH 5150 Series, man that thing was smooth. He should try that one next. He may like the D-tuna - it’s a lever by the bridge that drops the low E string to a D. 

20 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

That’s awesome. Ayden is definitely more metal than I am. Haha. That said I did just play my buddy’s EVH 5150 Series, man that thing was smooth. He should try that one next. He may like the D-tuna - it’s a lever by the bridge that drops the low E string to a D. 

That's really cool. He will know what all that means but I have no clue. He played a nice blue EVH yesterday but not sure what series it was. 

We bought him an Epiphone SG for his 1st and he bought a BC Rich Warlock Red and Black with his own money.

image.thumb.png.054f1e47dd0c1ef9b09d659d0bb2cf58.png

• Like 1

I ordered an 1839 Silver Dime last week and my package arrived yesterday.  It is valued at around $250 and I paid $65.  Well, I opened it this morning and checked it out and I was sent an 1839 Silver Half Dime.  Didn't think much of it until a little later and realized I never ordered a Half Dime.  So, I verified my order and I did in fact order a One Dime.  Turns out the Half Dime I have is valued at probably $1500 minimum but could be worth more depending on some grading conditions.  The top graded in this mintage went for $18000 in auction a few years ago.  

I haven't heard back from the seller yet.  

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...