Football game parking options?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post... I thought there was a ticket marketplace type section on here but can't seem to find it.  My sister bought tickets to the IU/Michgan game in a few weeks but it wouldn't let her purchase parking online.  I don't suppose anyone is selling a parking pass for that game on 10/8 or has any suggestion on other options that aren't too far to walk?  Thanks!

17 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post... I thought there was a ticket marketplace type section on here but can't seem to find it.  My sister bought tickets to the IU/Michgan game in a few weeks but it wouldn't let her purchase parking online.  I don't suppose anyone is selling a parking pass for that game on 10/8 or has any suggestion on other options that aren't too far to walk?  Thanks!

What about a ride service?  There are lots and garages around town. There is a garage across from the downtown taco bell not far from the stadium. 

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

What about a ride service?  There are lots and garages around town. There is a garage across from the downtown taco bell not far from the stadium. 

Thanks!  I'll suggest that.  They will have inlaws and kids that will be with them so I think they were just hoping to walk from somewhere relatively close.