Happy Birthday Ayden!!

On Sept 4th 2007 my HERO was born. Most of you know the story so I will not go into all of that but I do have to thank 2 guys that are sorely missed @milehiiu and @Colonialcrester who about 12 years ago allowed to to come here and ask for prayers for my son that was not supposed to make it. I remember several talks with Ken and I can tell you that I was in a very very dark place and to say that a group of people that I had never met helped save my life is not much of an exaggeration. The weight of the world was more than what I thought I could take and this board was very instrumental in my therapy. I love this place and it is so much more than just a community if IU fans. Thank you to each and everyone of you. 

Ayden Happy early 15th birthday I cannot believe it has been 15 years ago that I saw you take your 1st breath. You have made me a better person and I thank GOD for you everyday. Happy Birthday I love you. 

I never liked the idea of Ayden being called the HSN mascot but KEN loved it and as I do every year I say Happy Birthday to the HSN Mascot Thank you all and have a blessed day. This is a special place!! 

• Like 7

On 9/10/2022 at 11:20 AM, mrflynn03 said:

@Billingsley99

Ever been to Kumas Corner?  They have a location in Indy. It's a burger place that jams heavy metal.  Their burgers are named after bands and they have one called Metallica. 

https://kumascorner.com/

Yes I have been there once. Excellent food, great music and huge portions. I forgot all about that place will have to take Ayden next time he goes to work with me. Thanks.

• Like 1