Hoosiers vs Buckeyes Game Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People will say we are complaining. Quick turnarounds....if NBA players bit-- about 2nd night on back to back what are we to expect out of our kids? Don't stand a chance vs a team waiting since Thursday night. Play Sparty Saturday night and head to Rutgers for Monday. Just frickin ridiculous. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

People will say we are complaining. Quick turnarounds....if NBA players bit-- about 2nd night on back to back what are we to expect out of our kids? Don't stand a chance vs a team waiting since Thursday night. Play Sparty Saturday night and head to Rutgers for Monday. Just frickin ridiculous. 

A lot of times both teams are playing a back to back in the NBA. It’s more equitable than this farce. 

Just now, Candystripe said:

All the Buckeye fans I know are bragging about how they got the better coach. I'm not seeing any argument against it based on tonight.

This is a different team than we seen in the past. I think they will be tough competition for IU in the years to come. 

1 minute ago, Candystripe said:

All the Buckeye fans I know are bragging about how they got the better coach. I'm not seeing any argument against it based on tonight.

I don't think they got the better coach, but their coach inherited a much better and more balanced roster that actually has basketball skill and IQ

Archived