Illinois Postgame Thread

KDB

4 hours ago, OLDIUFAN said:

Why can’t we fix our offensive line? Are we slow, physically weak, coaching. Doesn’t seem like we know how to fix it! IU has had some really good running teams that could get chunks on yards. This one an a half yards and a cloud of dust isn’t getting the job done! 

I honestly think Hiller has to go. It’s becoming a theme.

8 minutes ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

I honestly think Hiller has to go. It’s becoming a theme.

The OL certainly doesn't play with the same swagger and confidence that our D does.

While not apples to apples, look at the attitudes of Sanguinetti, Pierre, McCollough to name a few, and how they thrived on the moment. I would love to see that from our OL after they pancake some peeps or push one of our RBs for additional yardage.

• Like 1

Gut to the punch on Bedford.  I thought both edges were sealed pretty nicely when Bedford and Haggard were in together. 

Parker Hanna may be a guy who surprises in relief.   Coach also mentioned Sales and even Bray Lynch as next up.  Coach mentioned that Lynch was the LT for one of the best high schools in the country, which played a college offense.  

On 9/3/2022 at 12:09 PM, Artesian_86 said:

Section 26, row 56. They were, 26 row 51 or 52. A guy with a orange Curbelo jersey and a guy with a black T with a black hat and beard…. 

Too funny, I was Section 26 Row 48 and know exactly who you’re talking about. I chose to switch sides with my son after the first half and scored some amazing seats 15 rows up in section 5 and loved thinking of those punks after Shivers scored! 

• Haha 2