NCAAF: Week #1

rico

19 hours ago, dgambill said:

I’ll take that bet.

All day every day. Even with the subs playing I would expect a 4 TD difference. Unless your saying Indiana won't score 10 then I might agree with you. Indiana does not have the Defense to keep the Buckeyes from going deep. ND laid the blue print on how to keep it close and the score down but I don't see OSU being held to 21 or less by any team they play before the CFP

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

All day every day. Even with the subs playing I would expect a 4 TD difference. Unless your saying Indiana won't score 10 then I might agree with you. Indiana does not have the Defense to keep the Buckeyes from going deep. ND laid the blue print on how to keep it close and the score down but I don't see OSU being held to 21 or less by any team they play before the CFP

Yeah I don’t think we can score 10. Maybe a late junk td but if I put money on it 6 pts…maybe 3 fgs tops. I mean for 59 minutes we only scored 16 pts against IL… our OL is going to get our qb and running backs murdered. I don’t like our chances

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

Yeah I don’t think we can score 10. Maybe a late junk td but if I put money on it 6 pts…maybe 3 fgs tops. I mean for 59 minutes we only scored 16 pts against IL… our OL is going to get our qb and running backs murdered. I don’t like our chances

At first I thought I was getting some easy money,  then I realized you are a guy that knows football so I figured out where you were going. Unfortunately I agree with your assessment 

• Confused 1

On 9/6/2022 at 7:35 AM, Billingsley99 said:

At first I thought I was getting some easy money,  then I realized you are a guy that knows football so I figured out where you were going. Unfortunately I agree with your assessment 

I wouldn’t say I know football…lol. That’s @btownqb  but sadly yeah I don’t see us scoring more than 10. We could fluke into it or get a late garbage td but I just don’t see it…and I also think OSU will be playing for votes for the CFP.

• Like 2