NCAAF: Week #1

rico

1 hour ago, rico said:

I thought Frost was a great hire by the Huskers.  It just hasn't worked out like I expected it to.

When they left the B1G 12 and playing half their season in Texas it really killed them. Trying to recruit the Midwest with the glut of good programs like Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan St, Penn St, Ohio St…and get their leftovers is a big difference then battling the the Texas and Oklahoma. Also firing a really good coach that could have given them stability looking for a great coach didn’t serve them well.

14 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

IU will put up more than 10 unfortunately because they will get going against the second string in the 3rd quarter

Probably more like the end of the first or middle of the second quarter. Not impressed at all with Allen and the Hoosiers. 

Bad decisions by the Illinois coaches gave us the win. We won't have other coaches making those types of decisions against us.

Wish I felt differently but after almost 60 years of rooting for them I am a little bit skeptical.