NCAAF: Week #2

51 minutes ago, rico said:

Satterfield's seat cools off a tad as Louisville knocks off UCF on the road...20-14.

I watched some of the game.  They may have won, but they were not particularly impressive.  Folks in Louisville are still going to be restless.  

7 minutes ago, rico said:

Brohm to Louisville.  lol

Which do you think is the better job?  Big Ten is obviously better than ACC but Louisville would probably pay whatever he wanted. The programs themselves aren't far apart in statistical categories. 

Not really job related but Papa Johns stadium has frickin railroad tracks running along one side and Ross Ade is in west Lafayette so that's a wash. 

Just now, mrflynn03 said:

Which do you think is the better job?  Big Ten is obviously better than ACC but Louisville would probably pay whatever he wanted. The programs themselves aren't far apart in statistical categories. 

Not really job related but Papa Johns stadium has frickin railroad tracks running along one side and Ross Ade is in west Lafayette so that's a wash. 

In my mind, Purdue is the better job.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rico said:

F**k 'Bama...

It's a friend thing with me...

Have a good friend who is a Bama alum (he played basketball there under CM Newton in the late 60s, early 70s... Has great stories about Maravich and Issel), and he's a fanatic, so...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MSHoosier said:

Watching Bama/Texas.  So refreshing to see referees call Bama for pass interference. Living here in the SEC I get to watch them get away with it every week

LOL, I don't think the 'Bama DBs know how to "not hold."

Saban will never admit it but if he wins a close one two things happen. He gets his players attention and secondly I can hear the press conference already. You guys (Saban talking to media) want to talk about how great this team is blah blah blah.....plays perfectly into a guy like Saban.