New '24 and '25 names (incl 6'11" 300 lb center)

Madison22

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Bryce Heard coming to IU Friday for an unofficial

Article about Bryce Heard from The Daily Hoosier today!

It also mentions the other multiple Montverde players we're recruiting, and who have visited.  I hope our current freshmen have spectacular seasons.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-2025-montverde-top-50-guard-bryce-heard-visiting-friday/

• Like 2

2025 guard Braylon Mullins has an unofficial to IU Wednesday Nov 23.

Greenfield-Central HS, Indiana.
6’4” Guard
GPA 3.8

I don't know if he's nationally ranked, but he's rated the best shooting guard in Indiana for the 2025 class.

The Indy Star rates him the 4th best 2025 player in the state for all positions. 

Jic93W0J?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Madison22
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

6’4” Guard
GPA 3.8

I don't know if he's nationally ranked, but if I read some Twitter posts correctly, he's rated the best shooting guard in Indiana for the 2025 class.

The Indy Star rates him the 4th best 2025 player in the state for all positions. 

Might have to go see him since I live in Greenfield 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Madison22 said:

6’4” Guard
GPA 3.8

I don't know if he's nationally ranked, but he's rated the best shooting guard in Indiana for the 2025 class.

Been watching this kid for a while since I went to Greenfield and whenever I am home from IU I try and go watch, smooth jumper and can play down low. GC played Beech Grove tonight and he had 3 fouls in the first half but finished the game with about 21 or 22 points didn't really keep track. His Dad played at IUPUI and Braylon will defiantly get taller. Wouldn't be shocked if he's 6'5/6'6 when he graduates. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

New name for Friday unofficial. EJ Walker. 6'7/8 player out of Kentucky. Sounds like he's just turning into a national recruit in last couple of months. 

Geez...every time I keep scrolling I find another new name for 2025. Meleek Thomas who is top 10 guy nationally is visiting for North Carolina game. I don't have the entire guest list for Carolina game but somebody needs to take photos of behind the bench. Could possibly be 6-7 NBA guys sitting there. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Geez...every time I keep scrolling I find another new name for 2025. Meleek Thomas who is top 10 guy nationally is visiting for North Carolina game. I don't have the entire guest list for Carolina game but somebody needs to take photos of behind the bench. Could possibly be 6-7 NBA guys sitting there. 

I feel like that too. I feel like over read 20 names(I know it’s not that many surely) that are coming.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gnet550 said:

I feel like that too. I feel like over read 20 names(I know it’s not that many surely) that are coming.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's that many. I'd have that whole section packed because with exception of only Purdue game because of rivalry there won't a bigger game on the home court/stage to showcase why kids should choose IU. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

New name for Friday unofficial. EJ Walker

Nice!  Thanks for posting.

EJ is coming the same day as Top 50 guard Bryce Heard.  I wonder how much interaction recruits have when they're on campus at the same time.

This staff is busy, that's for sure.  And not just talking to guys.  They're getting them on campus.

• Like 3

IU basketball was on full display last night. If they were wondering what IU basketball would be like, now they know.  By all accounts the fans were electric and the Hall was loud and rockin'

Hard to imagine they will see a better atmosphere for college basketball. Top it off with a very fun game where IU dominated and the players appeared to be having a lot of fun. 

• Like 4

Another name for 2024.  Top 100 player 6' 8" Tyler Betsey.  Says we're one of four schools talking to him the most.  As is Duke.

I found the link at TheDailyHoosier.  Good recruiting source (I have no vested interest - just my opinion).

https://www.zagsblog.com/2022/12/01/four-programs-in-heaviest-pursuit-of-2024-sharpshooter-tyler-betsey/

https://www.zagsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Vo2g2Vkv-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Madison22 said:

Top 100 player 6' 8" Tyler Betsey.

Tyler Betsey will visit Indiana this month (December 2022).  Link says he went from unranked, to Top 60, to maybe Top 20 in a matter of months. 

At 6'8", he shot 40% from three in 21 games last summer.  Shot 45% from three at Peach Jam.

Offers from Indiana, Duke, and Rutgers.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/2024-wing-tyler-betsey-planning-iu-basketball-visit-hes-a-sniper/

Several IU recruits mentioned here, with weekend performances.

Flory Bidunga.

Gabe Cupps.

Trent Sisley.

Jalen Haralson.

Jonathan Powell.

Also MSU commit Xavier Booker, who only scored 5 points in an indifferent outing.

I found the link thanks to TheDailyHoosier.com.  A good site to visit.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-basketball-recruiting-Kanon-Catchings-Myles-Colvin-Flory-Bidunga-Gabe-Cupps-Trent-Sisley-Jalen-Haralson-and-more-199642172/#199642172_1