NCAAF: Week #3

rico

Just now, rico said:

Meh, the small schools have been giving the big boys all kinds of fits this year.

We're starting to see the results of the new transfer rules. Talented players who normally ride the bench at places like OSU are transferring to get immediate playing time, and we're going to start seeing more of these upsets on a regular basis IMO.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Hearing “former Indiana Hoosier” after the highlight is such a gut punch. I’d trade any two guys and the entire coaching staff to get him and DeBoer back

I hear you. Penix has "it" back this year. He was not ready to come back last year.

Deboer isn't going to be at Washington long. He's going to get a big time job in the next couple years.

For that reason, I'm not too upset he was never our head coach. He would have had one great season and would then immediately have been poached. We would never have been able to hold on to him.

That's why I hope Allen brings us slow and steady to eventually winning 7-9 games per season; it's obvious this is where he wants to be.

• Like 1