Hoosier Classic public sale starts at 10...

eddy4iu

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I was looking to get tickets to the Hoosier Classic to take my son. We will be visiting up during that weekend and thought I would take him to his first IU game. I was looking at TM, Stubhub, Seatgeek and you can't get anything lower than the upper bowl. That surprised me. I have never been at the Gainbridge center so I was thinking of trying to get something a little closer. I can't believe all the tickets are sold out and not one person wants to resell. I am an old guy so I must be missing something. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Bama4IU said:

Hey guys, I was looking to get tickets to the Hoosier Classic to take my son. We will be visiting up during that weekend and thought I would take him to his first IU game. I was looking at TM, Stubhub, Seatgeek and you can't get anything lower than the upper bowl. That surprised me. I have never been at the Gainbridge center so I was thinking of trying to get something a little closer. I can't believe all the tickets are sold out and not one person wants to resell. I am an old guy so I must be missing something. Any thoughts?

That’s odd that only upper level seems to be available. Someone more in the know on tickets might have an explanation. FYI, if you find anything available in the 100 level they are actually pretty great seats. Hopefully something comes available for you.

10 hours ago, Bama4IU said:

That's surprising there's nothing on the secondary markets yet. Since you haven't been, I will say Gainbridge is an excellent venue, and there isn't a bad seat in the house. I found this pick someone posted from Section 224, row 8, and there are still two tickets available in row 4 for $54 each directly from Ticketmaster:

missy-20181021023537.jpg

I called and spoke with someone in the IU Athletic Department. They are holding all the lower arena tickets and starting a waiting list. Tickets are given out in some system of priority based on a points program and donor status, etc. She wasn't sure when they would release the remaining tickets to the public. Mystery solved.  I will probably just get the upper balcony tickets now to have a seat. Thanks everyone. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone receive their tickets from IU yet? I received an email from IU Ticket Office saying my tickets have been added to my Ticketmaster/Indiana Pacers account associated with my email address. So I logged in to Ticketmaster and don't see tickets there. I logged into my IU Athletics account and nothing there yet either.

1 hour ago, Maedhros said:

Anyone receive their tickets from IU yet? I received an email from IU Ticket Office saying my tickets have been added to my Ticketmaster/Indiana Pacers account associated with my email address. So I logged in to Ticketmaster and don't see tickets there. I logged into my IU Athletics account and nothing there yet either.

Ugh, apparently the Pacers have their own Ticketmaster, completely separate from main Ticketmaster or from IU Ticketmaster (which I've had to use for IU Auditorium shows). Why all your tickets don't all show up under the same Ticketmaster app is beyond me.