Michigan Pregame Thread

22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Fir people in the know about parking in Bloomington. My son just bought tickets for tomorrow's game but we can't find parking passes. So is there places within a descent walking distance we can park and not pay an arm and a leg

Pull off into the emergency lane on I-69 at the 45/46 exit ramp.  Get your thumb some action and hitch a ride with someone driving to or past the stadium.  Repeat the process in reverse after the game is over.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Fir people in the know about parking in Bloomington. My son just bought tickets for tomorrow's game but we can't find parking passes. So is there places within a descent walking distance we can park and not pay an arm and a leg

My brother came down a few weeks ago and parked in a garage at Fee and 10th. It wasn’t too bad of a walk and I don’t think it was too expensive. 

12 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

My brother came down a few weeks ago and parked in a garage at Fee and 10th. It wasn’t too bad of a walk and I don’t think it was too expensive. 

Thanks, I have looked for some parking and found some for 30 around the stadium but wonder how easy it will find open spots.  It looked like down on Fee it says free parking but doubt it on game day

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Thanks, I have looked for some parking and found some for 30 around the stadium but wonder how easy it will find open spots.  It looked like down on Fee it says free parking but doubt it on game day

He said it was free then. I don’t remember which game, though. 

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Earlier in the season we parked south of the stadium by the tennis center for free.  I’d imagine that playing Michigan might make this a little more complicated but if you are going early it could be an option

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, IU Scott said:

You could always try parking at Foster or McNutt.  They don’t ticket on weekends.

1 minute ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

You could always try parking at Foster or McNutt.  They don’t ticket on weekends.

Thanks, last year for the OSU game we were able to buy a parking pass but not today. Normally I wouldn't worry about parking but being homecoming there probably will be more people in town 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

There is a church next to the soccer stadium that will let you park there for $10-15. Its about a 8-10min walk to the stadium from there. Could park in the parking garage next to the Godfrey Center, I believe it's free on the weekend. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Thought about that. Is there buses that go to the stadium if we parked farther away 

If you parked at college mall you could take a bus to wells library on 10th st. $1 for fare. 

Looks like bus is scheduled to be at the mall 9:33, 10:23, and 11:13

Wells library times 9:50, 10:40, 11:30

Just FYI.