National News '22-'23 Season

rico

16 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Still can’t believe DD has Self on his show…..he always talks about integrity but kisses Selfs arse 

I can't believe Self's humility doesn't register in time to realize going on a talk show the same day your 4 game suspension is handed down looks AWFUL. What in the world is going on? 

Heck, maybe it's just me, but wowza that is an awful look. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/united-states-of-college-basketball-predicting-the-best-team-in-each-state-for-the-2022-23-s

PUke over IU...Painter>Woodson🤢🤢🤢🤮

Norlander rarely has positives to say about IU

Purdue has a lot more questions to answer to win the Big Ten 

I think people forget how many players were out during the middle of last year 

22 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Man living twenty years in the heart of the SEC, that wasn't even a joke. People would complain that their bagmen weren't good enough! On the other hand now that I'm back in Michigan I had to laugh and comment when a MI fan commented about Ohio like they were some inbred Alabaman's😂

Where are you at in Michigan? I am in Portage. 

12 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

"Between Purdue and IU, the Hoosiers have the better player (Trayce Jackson-Davis), but the less-proven coach. " 

That is so staggeringly stupid I don't know what to say... 

I guess Coach Woodson's 25 year stint coaching in the NBA didn't prove anything... 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

"Between Purdue and IU, the Hoosiers have the better player (Trayce Jackson-Davis), but the less-proven coach. " 

I guess Coach Woodson's 25 year stint coaching in the NBA didn't prove anything... 

Having just watched both reruns, their's and our's,, Purdue doesn't have one guy that would start for IU this year.  You could make an argument they have a guy better than Kopp but not at that spot.  Edey is a handful but everyone would take Trayce.  Race making spot up threes look like easy jumpers, in his 5th year, you are taking before purdue's plethora of tweener 4/5 guys, that are all nice players.  If Tamar can ball, X and JHS are so far bigger, faster, stronger than anything Purdue will put on the court.  It's like jv vs varsity, maybe freshman vs varsity.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Dumbest thing I have read in awhile 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Having just watched both reruns, their's and our's,, Purdue doesn't have one guy that would start for IU this year.  You could make an argument they have a guy better than Kopp but not at that spot.  Edey is a handful but everyone would take Trayce.  Race making spot up threes look like easy jumpers, in his 5th year, you are taking before purdue's plethora of tweener 4/5 guys, that are all nice players.  If Tamar can ball, X and JHS are so far bigger, faster, stronger than anything Purdue will put on the court.  It's like jv vs varsity, maybe freshman vs varsity.  

Probably not too far off.  I think Race is 6th year?  Same class as Garza😳

It’s been this way for 50 years 

• Haha 1