National News '22-'23 Season

rico

37 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

"Between Purdue and IU, the Hoosiers have the better player (Trayce Jackson-Davis), but the less-proven coach. " 

That is so staggeringly stupid I don't know what to say... 

I guess Coach Woodson's 25 year stint coaching in the NBA didn't prove anything... 

I mean i guess i can understand the comparison if they're just talking college experience but its not a good looking statement due to his career in coaching.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I'm glad IU finally has a guy everyone  else wishes they had.  At least Race is a likeable  good sported kid.  I think he either took a redshirt or medical redshirted.

Yes, he reclassified to come to IU early but then redshirted his first season, at least partially due to a lingering injury from HS.

On 11/3/2022 at 10:37 AM, NotIThatLives said:

I'm glad IU finally has a guy everyone  else wishes they had.  At least Race is a likeable  good sported kid.  I think he either took a redshirt or medical redshirted.

On 11/3/2022 at 11:07 AM, go_iu_bb said:

Yes, he reclassified to come to IU early but then redshirted his first season, at least partially due to a lingering injury from HS.

Pretty sure craft okayed 7 years at Ohio state and Brian cardinal played 8 at Purdue 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lurker said:

10 minute condensed game.  First half Luke Brown performance brought back memories of Spike Albrecht.

This was only the second home non-con loss for FSU in like their last 48 home non-con games. 
During the broadcast, they said that Leonard Hamilton, at FSU and Miami has graduated 101 of his 106 seniors. I really respect him as a coach. 
Sad to see so few fans in the stands

Edited by 13th&Jackson
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

This was only the second home non-con loss for FSU in like their last 48 home non-con games. 
During the broadcast, they said that Leonard Hamilton, at FSU and Miami has graduated 101 of his 106 seniors. I really respect him as a coach. 
Sad to see so few fans in the stands

Couldnt agree more …saw that stat flashed and thought of coach knight …thats an impressive number at fsu