Caleb Furst Commits to Purdue

cybergates

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Luke Brown to the rescue. 😁

We could go the Crean route and just give up on defense altogether and land Brown and Blackmon...he would probably go after Thomas because of his athleticism too. Imagine a backcourt of Brown and Blackmon jacking up 25 3's a game between them lol.

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

We could go the Crean route and just give up on defense altogether and land Brown and Blackmon...he would probably go after Thomas because of his athleticism too. Imagine a backcourt of Brown and Blackmon jacking up 25 3's a game between them lol.

Brown I would take. Blackmon I wouldn't even consider. Brown plays hard and will be a guy that will try to defend even if his size might not allow him to be an all conference defender. Blackmon just doesn't even try to defend when I've seen him play. 

4 hours ago, dgambill said:

The country would see CAM have stroke on prime time.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, rico said:

32 points

Also had this alley-oop. Furst is very Zeller like in his ability to run the floor. The way that Galloway and Leal can run the break, Furst would fit in great with them. 

I've been saying it for 3 years and I am going to annoy you guys, but we need to full court press this kid into coming to Bloomington. 

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

He’s a lucky charm for us haha. He was at both the UVA and MSU games and we won both by 29.

Funny he probably was at Purdue only to visit watch MSU/Virginia lol...and then you guys steal the show. Congrats on the win...another impressive one. Not sure what to make of the team...as bad as we are right now with inconcistency but with last years success I think you would receive the benefit of the doubt come selection sunday.

Archived