Caleb Furst Commits to Purdue

cybergates

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Well that was surprising because I thought it was MSU and VA and maybe IU.  Watching the  highlight film which is not always the best way to evaluate but I think he is the better than Kaufman.

He’s more developed than Kaufman but Kaufman is more athletic.  IU was playing catch up the whole time.  Not shocked by the decision but buy the timing of it.  

Furst was never a serious candidate for IU.  Not surprised he went with the Boilers, but am a little surprised he committed this early.  Thought he would be a summer commit.  Purdue is getting a good one.  Has a chance to be a double-double machine.  

1 minute ago, 5 championships said:

Furst IMO is better than Kaufman or at least more polished right now.. would LOVE to have Kaufman tho! Both of them are legit 

I’m not convinced...maybe at this very moment. Trey to me has a much higher ceiling.  Ive been wrong before tho lol

• KDB changed the title to Caleb Furst Commits to Purdue
7 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

I’m not convinced...maybe at this very moment. Trey to me has a much higher ceiling.  Ive been wrong before tho lol

If it were 1990-2000 I’d want Furst but with the way the game is going Kaufman’s game matches up better.  Furst is a better fit at PU and Kaufman is a better fit at IU.  That’s what I’m trying to say.

7 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

If it were 1990-2000 I’d want Furst but with the way the game is going Kaufman’s game matches up better.  Furst is a better fit at PU and Kaufman is a better fit at IU.  That’s what I’m trying to say.

Would be very appealing to watch Furst vs Kaufman/Lander! Sign me up 🙏🏼

7 minutes ago, PritchardPutBack said:

Bummed you guys landed Furst because he does look like a stud, but if each school getting highly ranked '21 guys means that the games between us in the 21-22 season will be better than Thursday I am ALL for it lol 

I’m on board with that!

1 hour ago, BDB said:

What's up with all the early commitments all the sudden.  Wow.

Out of the blue, Lander to IU and now quickly, Furst to Purdue...All recruits talk and know what’s going on behind the scenes. With that being said, some of these guys know where players are leaning and even going.

Archived