Caleb Furst Commits to Purdue

cybergates

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest to goodness true story here.

When I was a teenager, we were out to eat with friends of my parents.  The woman's name was Bessie.  The waitress came over to take orders, and introduced herself.  I don't remember what the waitresses' name was.  Let's call her Julie.  When Julie came back later, my dad's friend (the husband of Bessie) said to Julie "What was your name again, was it Bessie?"

Art which time sweet Julie, having no idea of the names of her customers, said "Bessie....Oooh no.  That sounds like a cow's name."

16 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Honest to goodness true story here.

When I was a teenager, we were out to eat with friends of my parents.  The woman's name was Bessie.  The waitress came over to take orders, and introduced herself.  I don't remember what the waitresses' name was.  Let's call her Julie.  When Julie came back later, my dad's friend (the husband of Bessie) said to Julie "What was your name again, was it Bessie?"

Art which time sweet Julie, having no idea of the names of her customers, said "Bessie....Oooh no.  That sounds like a cow's name."

Fouls,  how many of your former wives were named Bessie?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, 5 championships said:

Lol

From the tap eI have seen it seems like Furst is a little bit better and thought he would be the one we would really go after.  I would love to have both and will take either one but just find it a little curious why we have not went after Furst harder.

18 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

From the tap eI have seen it seems like Furst is a little bit better and thought he would be the one we would really go after.  I would love to have both and will take either one but just find it a little curious why we have not went after Furst harder.

You can see first hand who is better when Kaufman and Furst go head to head as part of the Southport shootout on December 14th.  

Bonus is that Leal, Galloway, and Lander will all play in Southport that day as well.  

IU does not play that day, so I would not be surprised to see the coaching staff and some players there as well.

Lord willing, my son and I will be there.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:16 PM, Moyeneeded said:

Has NO shot with Kaufman. Courtesy only because of early offer.

Thought I had responded to this before but I didn’t. 

We can agree to disagree on this. There have been several indicators that Purdue is a serious contender for Kaufman. Don’t think it’s a courtesy thing at all. 

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

We can agree to disagree on this. There have been several indicators that Purdue is a serious contender for Kaufman. Don’t think it’s a courtesy thing at all. 

Define 'indicators'.  Or, is that a synonym for 'we have no idea'?

49 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

If that happened I would be  more shocked than when the Catsup kid went to UK

21 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If that happened I would be  more shocked than when the Catsup kid went to UK

No idea who that is. Not saying we’re going to land him as it’ll be a tough recruitment. But I also don’t think it’s accurate to say Purdue has no chance and the visit is only a courtesy either. 

Archived