Caleb Furst Commits to Purdue

cybergates

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, IUskim said:

I wouldn’t put much into that. They have Wesley listed in the same area as Furst and also a high choice? Maybe they just haven’t updated it yet. 

Actually, they have Wesley grouped with Kaufman and Duncomb as High Interest.  Furst is grouped two levels below that in what I would consider an 'Other' category.

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Actually, they have Wesley grouped with Kaufman and Duncomb as High Interest.  Furst is grouped two levels below that in what I would consider an 'Other' category.

Yes I know. They have Wesley listed in two categories. Look right under Furst. That is what I meant. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Kid will have his pick of landing spots. Maybe we get lucky and some of our other Indiana natives convince him to stay home with them and put together something special at IU.

Just as long as the kid isn't buying the blowhard up in East Lansing.....I wish the kid well. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but he’s got 1-2 siblings at IU.  That may help.  I went to different schools than my siblings but it’s a different beast when you are a big time athlete because of the opportunity to see you play and the access.  

Plus, if you look at how TJD is deployed with Brunk, and with how Morgan was played last year, including by stretching the floor, there are some appealing positives for Furst.  If Furst is sending negative vibes, we can do a full on assault on Kauffman who may mesh well with Duncomb if we can close there.  

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Well if Archie himself is visiting the kids game you know he is still a high priority. Thanks Rico!

You live way out of state, right?  That wane.com is a great resource for Fort Wayne/Fort Wayne area HS basketball news.  They cover Caleb and Luke very closely.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:47 PM, rico said:

You live way out of state, right?  That wane.com is a great resource for Fort Wayne/Fort Wayne area HS basketball news.  They cover Caleb and Luke very closely.

Thanks. Yes I live in SW Florida now...get home even less then before. Much appreciated!

Archived