Maryland Game Thread

D-BONE

Saturday, 10.15 @ 3:30 PM on ESPN 2

Seems close enough to do a pregame/game thread. Sorry if this goes against protocol. 

Hosting Terps in what would traditionally be considered a "winnable" B1G matchup for us. They stayed much closer much longer against  Michigan, our only common opponent thus far.

Seems like a no brainer as a must win to have any post-season aspirations, which seem to be on life support after 3 straight poor showings for losses. 

Does the Hiller/Carey transition provide any pros this quickly? Can offense put up enough points to even matter if D looks good? Maryland's offense has been substantial.

Cam Jones out.. Matthews, Jaylin Williams, and more game-time decisions. Javon Swinton returning from injury.

Prediction: Maryland 34 - IU 16. Hope I am way off. Go Hoosiers!

Edited by D-BONE
  • Like 2

• D-BONE changed the title to Maryland Game Thread
18 hours ago, D-BONE said:

Seems close enough to do a pregame/game thread. Sorry if this goes against protocol. 

Mods......@D-BONE broke protocol!

Next thing you know he'll be tailgating Thursday night, cutting in line at the concession stand, and leaving with 8 minutes left in the game.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Mods......@D-BONE broke protocol!

Next thing you know he'll be tailgating Thursday night, cutting in line at the concession stand, and leaving with 8 minutes left in the game.

Thanks for blowing my cover! I figured if I could get by with this...

Give me an inch and I'll take a mile!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2