Maryland Post Game Thread

KDB

I am tired of Allan's raw raw and LEO Montra  It is time for the University to decide if they want to have a competitive football program or if they are happy at being historically the worst program in football.  Either spend the money on the program or just put the money on the programs that are actually competitive.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am tired of Allan's raw raw and LEO Montra  It is time for the University to decide if they want to have a competitive football program or if they are happy at being historically the worst program in football.  Either spend the money on the program or just put the money on the programs that are actually competitive.

I think they've already made it pretty clear, and to be honest, there are times when I'm not sure I blame them. This is a dead-end job with very little upside. 

A program that was serious about football wouldn't have let Hiller come back this year. 

What I thought was supposed to be our strength (D)has been our weakness in 2 games that a program like IU has to win. Nebraska and now today. No clue where to go from here. Rutgers, Sparty, Purdue are the only games left where we realistically have a chance at bowl eligibility. Of course we gave up 30+ to Nebraska and Maryland so those 3 programs are licking their chops.

Hard to make major changes in season. What I do know is that for the coaches who are returning to need to bang that portal as hard as possible. We need Oline, apparently D help...and please for the life of me a new QB. Otherwise I'm not saying anything yet on Allen but apathy is settling in. That's not good for anyone.

Edited by Seeking6

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

I think they've already made it pretty clear, and to be honest, there are times when I'm not sure I blame them. This is a dead-end job with very little upside. 

A program that was serious about football wouldn't have let Hiller come back this year. 

I am hoping with a new president that might change.  It appears that she knows how important sports can be for a University.

I really like Allen, and think he wants the best for IU. He can recruit, and he seems to develop players. Not ready to give up on him.

He just seems blindly loyal to certain coaches and players. To a fault. His failure to adapt and make appropriate changes may be his undoing. Hope he takes a long look at needed changes and makes them. The Hiller situation makes me question whether he can or will. He's not going anywhere,  so I'll roll with him and the Hoosiers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I want to celebrate IU being #1 in the country in one category. We are the first D1 team to lose 700 games.

That’s one of the problems! We accept being losers! I am sick of it ! We’re no fun to watch rut for we just keep losing games in the most unlikely ways every year! 
Then listen to the coach say we’ll we’ll watch film an need to correct some things and clean it up! 

• Like 1