Just got email with deal on BTN+

Don't know how to cut/paste the image but 50% off ($40 vs $79.95) Promotion called Annual School Pass - Use Promo Code INDIANA22

Visit bigtenplus.com Click Subscribe Select "School Pass" Choose "Indiana" and select "Indiana Annual School Pass" "Create Account or Sign In" Enter coupon code INDIANA22under payment status Offer expires 10/21/22 @ 11:59 PM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Don't know how to cut/paste the image but 50% off ($40 vs $79.95) Promotion called Annual School Pass - Use Promo Code INDIANA22

Visit bigtenplus.com Click Subscribe Select "School Pass" Choose "Indiana" and select "Indiana Annual School Pass" "Create Account or Sign In" Enter coupon code INDIANA22under payment status Offer expires 10/21/22 @ 11:59 PM

That's honestly a solid deal. You get all the soccer and the baseball. Softball, lots of stuff. Some mens bball games, and womens. 

Lots of replays. Past replays... 1970s, 80s, 90s basketball games, as well. 

Edited by btownqb

On 10/18/2022 at 4:48 PM, eddy4iu said:

Eddy.  I want to personally thank you for bringing this type of information to the board.  Just took advantage of the Coupon and saved $40.  Not sure I will personally get my money out of it, but I know my 18-year-old son will.  Thanks again!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Eddy.  I want to personally thank you for bringing this type of information to the board.  Just took advantage of the Coupon and saved $40.  Not sure I will personally get my money out of it, but I know my 18-year-old son will.  Thanks again!

Good to hear!

Go Hoosiers!!!!

8 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Heard multiple people praising JHS 

even saying one & done 

Did you hear that on BTN+, or is this just a random post in a thread about something else. :coffee:

If it is that, you've learned from the best, because that's what we do here.

Edited by 5fouls

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Did you hear that on BTN+, or is this just a random post in a thread about something else. :coffee:

If it is that, you've learned from the best, because that's what we do here.

Dane Fife was leading the choir 

but I’ve heard his praises sung by many 

you watch him and nothing jumps out as being elite 

Over time you realize he’s just really solid at everything 

Just speaking primarily about IU men’s basketball, you will exclusively be able to watch the first 3 IU basketball games. I don’t get much use out of it other than those 3 games.  The remaining games will be on prime channels like BIG10 Network , Fox Sports and other national channels. I have all those channels through Dish. I always pay for the first games that are exclusively shown on BIG10 +. It’s worth the $10 for the month, then I cancel after the last game before the month is up.

Edited by Artesian_86