IUBB 22/‘23

9 minutes ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

I don’t know how Purdue wouldn’t be in the top 10 tomorrow, granted I think Gonzaga and Duke aren’t as good as they normally are, but there’s not a team in the country with better wins than Purdue right now. 

They should be top 5. They beat the 6 and 8 ranked teams on a neutral court by a total of 37 points. I don’t they will be top 5, but rankings don’t matter all that much yet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Okay. We already have enough bullshit about Purdue on another thread. This one is titled “ IUBB - 22-23. 
Please take your conversation elsewhere 

Agreed. Can’t wait to beat down on UNC so I can get a break from all the Purdue adoration. I’ve got enough annoying PU fans as friends already.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, D-BONE said:

UNC's loss, massive ranking tumble, and potential injuries to key players takes a lot of starch out of our Wed. matchup. Makes it even more imperative to win. 

A win is a win and don't care about their injuries or hard schedule.  We have been on the other side of this for to long do I will take a break or 2

• Like 4

21 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Let's keep this thread to strictly IU basketball as the title indicates.

The outlier discussions are going on in other threads.

Let's try to keep this clean here to discuss strictly IU basketball.

This might be a big ask of this board, but since there is a Big Ten 22-23 thread, how about keeping Purdue  and all B1G conversation there, and using the College Basketball (not IU) thread for conversation outside of the conference?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1