For all spouting for new coach.

jojo123

2 hours ago, OLDIUFAN said:

Does anyone actually know is Coach Allen even looking at these other jobs! 

Everything posted about CTA and South Florida  up to this point has been USF insiders just voicing their opinions on who should be on the USF coaching search list.  

16 minutes ago, rico said:

Everything posted about CTA and South Florida  up to this point has been USF insiders just voicing their opinions on who should be on the USF coaching search list.  

Yeah, he is a great candidate for that job and probably would do well recruiting wise. But he doesn't remind of a coach who would bail on a job like IU. I really doubt he will or should. But stranger things have happened and if he really thinks the administration is not backing him up, he could do worse things. But this is all very wild speculation based on his connections to Florida and his lack of success the past couple of years. 

8 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Yeah, he is a great candidate for that job and probably would do well recruiting wise. But he doesn't remind of a coach who would bail on a job like IU. I really doubt he will or should. But stranger things have happened and if he really thinks the administration is not backing him up, he could do worse things. But this is all very wild speculation based on his connections to Florida and his lack of success the past couple of years. 

I can't imagine CTA fitting into USF's future plans myself, but that is just me.