Bye week

OLDIUFAN

59 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

So does anyone expect improvement after bye week?

Improvement…in wins and losses…no…but I do expect us to make some changes with all this time. Maybe even switch qbs or at least increase Dexters play packages. Like the Colts they have to get more mobility back there to help the OL.

Edited by dgambill

If there was a better time to make in-season changes, then this bye week is the one. This gives IU's new OC more time with the O-line and to try to put his stamp on some things. I just really hope that all the one on one conversations with players and coaches as well as position changes will show some sort of positive effect Saturday. I am not expecting it, but wow, what a win would do for this team and especially the fanbase.........

On 11/3/2022 at 11:18 AM, Artesian_86 said:

If there was a better time to make in-season changes, then this bye week is the one. This gives IU's new OC more time with the O-line and to try to put his stamp on some things. I just really hope that all the one on one conversations with players and coaches as well as position changes will show some sort of positive effect Saturday. I am not expecting it, but wow, what a win would do for this team and especially the fanbase.........

I know this might seem a bit dramatic, but this is kinda must win territory. A win rights the ship somewhat of a seemingly wayward season, shows the team hasn't given up, the coaches can make some adjustments, and that IU can still compete (this season) for something. I know it's PSU and they're ranked etc. but we're at home off a bye week and normally play these guys pretty tough. I am really, really, hoping they show us something tomorrow. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Last line I saw was PSU -13.5. That's actually less than I expected. Illinois is -16.5 versus MSU.  OSU is -38.5 versus NW. Ouch. 

Yeah 13.5 seems low to me as well.

I got a text from IU athletics earlier today that there is a wind advisory from 8am to 8pm tomorrow in Monroe County. Hopefully the gusts of wind blow in our favor!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

Yeah 13.5 seems low to me as well.

I got a text from IU athletics earlier today that there is a wind advisory from 8am to 8pm tomorrow in Monroe County. Hopefully the gusts of wind blow in our favor!

The wind is no joke. 20-30 mph gusts on my way to work this morning.