St Francis (IN) Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

When: Thursday November 3rd 7pm EDT 

Where: Assembly Hall, Bloomington Indiana 

TV: BTN+ 

East Noble grad Chad LaCross (266-115 in his 12th year at the school) leads NAIA St Francis (IN) Cougars into Assembly Hall. The Cougars are 1-0 with a win over Dearborn 94-81 last Thursday... Led by guards Indianapolis Warren grad Antwaan Cushingberry (26) and former Fort Wayne Blackhawk Zane Burke (23). 

The Cougars were 24-9 last year, losing in the 2nd round of the NAIA Tournament.

They're not big. No one over 6'8. Look to be guard oriented, so we'll get more practice on our defensive switching. I'm sure they're well coached. 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 10/30/2022 at 9:05 AM, IUFLA said:

They're not big. No one over 6'8. Look to be guard oriented, so we'll get more practice on our defensive switching. I'm sure they're well coached. 

But, my friend, you cannot play them
all the way man-on-man.
They got no head toppers.
A bunch of mites.
Run you off the boards.
You got to squeeze 'em back in the paint.
Make 'em chuck it from the cheap seats.

image.png.a5eae7f5fdae77bf169fdd17c11fbec5.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, toonsquad said:

Is there any word on if TJD and Bates availability tonight? I prefer to rest TJD just as a precaution but would love to see Tamar get some run before Monday. 

None that I am aware of.  There is usually a media availability with Woodson the day before games, but there was none posted yesterday.  I'm guessing we won't find out until after 6:00 tonight.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

Does anyone know how replays work on BTN+? I'm busy until 9 - will I be able to watch the game right away when it's over?

You can watch it on replay fairly quickly after the game is over. I had to do that last time.

Hope we get to see TJD and Bates tonight. Would like to see a better idea of how “rotations” will be this season. I’ve missed me some IU basketball.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JaybobHoosier said:

You can watch it on replay fairly quickly after the game is over. I had to do that last time.

Hope we get to see TJD and Bates tonight. Would like to see a better idea of how “rotations” will be this season. I’ve missed me some IU basketball.

Can you turn it on at say, 7:30 and start from the beginning and not where it is live?