Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

1 hour ago, HoosierMama said:

For any of you fellow old timers who need a laugh here are two teenagers trying to figure out how to use a rotary phone. 

I sent that to my wife and kids... The youngest (27) replied, "yeah, too bad they can't have a video of someone handing Alexander Graham Bell an iPhone."

Smart aleck kids, anyway... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, rogue3542 said:

This ain't the off-season; enough of this remember when stuff!

Take it to Facebook!

Content in your Facebook feed is determined by your browsing history.  90% of my feed the last few weeks has been IU basketball content. 

You want to embarrass someone, grab their phone or computer and start googling adult diapers, toenail fungus removal, or videos of animals mating.  Their facebook feed will become interesting very quickly.

Bottom line is, if I want to talk about 'remember when' stuff on here instead of Facebook, I guess it all comes full circle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Content in your Facebook feed is determined by your browsing history.  90% of my feed the last few weeks has been IU basketball content. 

You want to embarrass someone, grab their phone or computer and start googling adult diapers, toenail fungus removal, or videos of animals mating.  Their facebook feed will become interesting very quickly.

Bottom line is, if I want to talk about 'remember when' stuff on here instead of Facebook, I guess it all comes full circle.

I laughed, but at my age I’ve actually looked up adult diapers and toenail fungus removal. Animal sex no!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I apparently have a new enemy... I will hunt them down!

Naked Hot air Balloon Dachshunds? REALLY?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

OSU starts 4 small guards in Thornton, Likely and McNeil . Sueing is the 4 and Key is the 5. So no guys starts that is over 6'8 but right now they are killing Charleston Southern 20-6

Key looks good... I saw in the highlights of the exhibitions he's added a 3 point shot to his repertoire... 

Edited by IUFLA

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

OSU starts 4 small guards in Thornton, Likely and McNeil . Sueing is the 4 and Key is the 5. So no guys starts that is over 6'8 but right now they are killing Charleston Southern 20-6

Seems like every recruit we missed out on at the end of the Archie era ended up at OSU….Thornton, McNeil, Sensabaugh and they all look really nice.

Also all look like they spent all summer in the weight room…didn’t hurt their shot much.

Edited by dgambill

Just now, IUFLA said:

Watching Sparty vs Gonzaga on an aircraft carrier..

They showed Mark Few and there was a .836 by his name...

At first I thought it was BAC, but it was winning percentage 

Just odd watching a college game being played outside. It looks like it is a little chilly in San Diego with people wearing sweatshirts 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just odd watching a college game being played outside. It looks like it is a little chilly in San Diego with people wearing sweatshirts 

63 degrees... Be nice to play in, but a little cool when you're sitting...

I think we could take either one of these teams...