Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

That was a FUGLY game.  Looked like two bottom feeders to me.

For sure. Butler can't shoot the 3. They look like IU the last few years beyond the arc. If they can't hit some 3s, it's gonna be a long year for them, again. Penn State has some nice pieces. They are the opposite of butler, they can hit the 3 extremely well.

Big 10 action tonight...

Screenshot_20221115-060714.thumb.png.c0b15067cf5befc836d9c760501adfa8.png

That first game is the "Whose Seat is the Hottest" Classic...

UK at MSU should be good. I'm a bit disappointed that they're playing in Indy. Still don't know if Tshiebwe is playing for UK.

Purdue gets their first test against Marquette. The Warriors... Er... Golden Eagles are 2-0 with wins over Radford and Central Michigan. I'd like to see the Boilers get stomped at home 🙂

Those times are CST 😉

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Big 10 action tonight...

UK at MSU should be good. I'm a bit disappointed that they're playing in Indy. Still don't know if Tshiebwe is playing for UK.

Purdue gets their first test against Marquette. The Warriors... Er... Golden Eagles are 2-0 with wins over Radford and Central Michigan. I'd like to see the Boilers get stomped at home 🙂

Those times are CST 😉

Most have Marquette between 8th and 10th in the BE

51 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Big 10 action tonight...

Those times are CST 😉

So purdues beating starts at 630 pm?

• Like 1

Just now, Reacher said:

I'm pretty sure it was Bardo I heard say the conference is good when Indiana is good. 

Oh, yeah... He and Hummel are both ultra complimentary when Purdue and Illinois are better than we are...

Shoe's on the other foot now... That snub of our freshmen is just the beginning... 

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

He and Hummel are crapping their pants that IU is good this year... 

I didn't see the segment, but I'm assuming he tried to use the logic that because Indiana is so deep that our freshmen won't have the numbers the others do. 

Only thing I can think of, though still a stupid thought process, as JHS and Reneau will have a direct impact on winning. 

26 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Really wish Izzo who's 67 looking like he's 80 and boheim would just retire already. 

They are like despicable mob bosses who partake in injustice after injustice but go down to the priest and do confession, knowing they will continue to overlook injustice after injustice so long as it helps them personally.   Sleeze bag extraordinaires.  The game will be better off when they are gone.  Will Wade's without justice.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I didn't see the segment, but I'm assuming he tried to use the logic that because Indiana is so deep that our freshmen won't have the numbers the others do. 

Only thing I can think of, though still a stupid thought process, as JHS and Reneau will have a direct impact on winning. 

Even so, does anybody beside Bardo believe that Braden Smith is going to be a better player this year than Jalen Hood-Schifino? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

I can't embed tweets, but Stephen Bardo released his Big Ten All-Freshmen Team and didn't have JHS or Reneau on it!?!?

That is just unfathomable. 

https://twitter.com/insidethehall/status/1592502047450206210?t=PlTd-GWSYd-pCU1pE45EFg&s=19

Beat me by an hour. I have really defended Bardo. I don't mind his commentary at all, I don't, but... this is indefensible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

I can't embed tweets, but Stephen Bardo released his Big Ten All-Freshmen Team and didn't have JHS or Reneau on it!?!?

https://twitter.com/insidethehall/status/1592502047450206210?t=PlTd-GWSYd-pCU1pE45EFg&s=19

Braden Smith or JHS.........  Wait, let me think it through.......Bardo's logic must be.......

Who am I kidding.  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

Glad I read this thread, was about to make this it’s own topic lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1