Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

11 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

My 1st time watching OSU this season. The thing that stands out most is they don't seem to be as athletic of a team as I expect from OSU.

Appears to have a lot of below the rim type players.

The young guys for Ohio State didn't seem to like the physicality of SDSU ... Wait til they play in the Big 10...

I thought Zed Key would be better this year, but while he had good games against lower echelon teams, the Mensah kid shut him down (he was DPoY in their league)... We have a pretty good defensive big too...3 of them come to think of it 🙂 

The only transfer that showed up for them was McNeil... Likele and Holden didn't look up to that kind of competition...

And Sensabaugh is doing pretty well for a freshman... 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Sounds like exciting basketball.  It's a shame they have to stop to retrieve the ball from the peach basket after makes...slows down the pace of the game.

Let’s not be too tough on them…been many an IU team recently that couldn’t score 23 in a half lol. Hopefully that’s a thing of the past.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Let’s not be too tough on them…been many an IU team recently that couldn’t score 23 in a half lol. Hopefully that’s a thing of the past.

I understand you're joking but even in Tom Crean's first 6-25 season at IU, the team averaged 60 ppg.  As bad offensively as Archie was, his teams consistently averaged 70.

Edited by FKIM01
typo
  • Like 1