Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

We defended Edey pretty well last year...He had 10 and 12 against us in about 22 minutes per game.

I know he's more a focal point of their offense, and I know he's improved some, but if you remember, Trayce hardly played in the first game (11 minutes). Most of the time he had Michael Durr on him.

He ain't Arvydas Sabonis...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

We defended Edey pretty well last year...He had 10 and 12 against us in about 22 minutes per game.

I know he's more a focal point of their offense, and I know he's improved some, but if you remember, Trayce hardly played in the first game (11 minutes). Most of the time he had Michael Durr on him.

He ain't Arvydas Sabonis...

TJD was at 50% in Bloomington?

The flat pick n roll in Mackey was a nightmare to defend 

hopefully that was partially due to Ivey not being locked in & TW50 not being a great defender 

Zags and Duke are both overrated but still an impressive showing from Purdue. Can they maintain this in conference action though? Big Ten looks better than expected and I have no idea who the front runner is now. Illini don't face Boilers until the last game of the season which still boggles my mind (and reminds me how much I hate conference realignment).

Edited by BruceDouglas
  • Like 4