Mock Drafts

5fouls

2 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Compare him to Halliburton?

nothing jumps off the screen at you but his production 

looked really smooth on pull up jumpers 

I think that's a great comp. Hali is a better shooter from deep, but a lot of similarity in the size, athleticism, IQ, and demeanor of those two. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 5:41 PM, 5fouls said:

Trayce at #27 on this updated one.

https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/

If Trayce keeps playing this way, I think teams would be crazy to not take him in the 20s. 

Does he have an outside jumper? Nope.

Is he excellent at what he does do? Yup! He may never be an All-Star in the NBA, but if you are really good at a few things you can play effectively for a long time in the association. This is the first time I've really thought he could stick in the NBA, but I do now. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

If Trayce keeps playing this way, I think teams would be crazy to not take him in the 20s. 

Does he have an outside jumper? Nope.

Is he excellent at what he does do? Yup! He may never be an All-Star in the NBA, but if you are really good at a few things you can play effectively for a long time in the association. This is the first time I've really thought he could stick in the NBA, but I do now. 

Dude looks like a man on a mission right now. He’s showing great leadership and maturity and you can definitely tell he’s polished his skills in the off season. It was interesting to hear tonight that he worked as a guard this summer in his workouts.

13 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

It was interesting to hear tonight that he worked as a guard this summer in his workouts.

There was at least one possession where he brought the ball up the court and looked comfortable doing it. He wasn't pressured but it showed he's capable of doing that sometimes.

• Like 1