Who you got for Thursday ?

23 minutes ago, Burton Guster said:

IU-30 

OSU-28

Griffin Oakes has his Austin Starr moment and knocks in a field goal to knock off the Buckeyes (and never pays for a drink in Bloomington for the rest of his life).

It's my son's first IU game, I can't bring myself to pick against the Hoosiers!

Tremendous first post.  Welcome to HSN.03.  And I hope that your son has a fabulous, and lifetime memory of his first IU game !   Regardless of the final score. 

35 minutes ago, Burton Guster said:

IU-30 

OSU-28

Griffin Oakes has his Austin Starr moment and knocks in a field goal to knock off the Buckeyes (and never pays for a drink in Bloomington for the rest of his life).

It's my son's first IU game, I can't bring myself to pick against the Hoosiers!

I like the way you think Burton!

17 hours ago, SpiderMonkey said:

We have been so close lately to knocking them off. I think the stars align and the team feeds off the crowds support and emotion and they don't make the big mistake this time. 

Hoosiers -  34

Buckeyes - 31

Speaking of crowd support.  Does anyone know how many tickets we sold to the bad guys?  I want to see a strong IU crowd at the game and for us not to sell our tickets to the opponents fans. 

I'm not making any predictions on this game !! There are too many unknowns at this time to be able to make an realistic prediction !! I am patiently waiting to see #1. How much improvements can the Hoosier defense show over last season's defense ??

2. What will Coach Debord bring to the offensive side of the ball ?? 

There are just too many unknowns as of this moment ::11:33 Am Easternn Time on Thursday , August 31 , 2017 !! I think we may k now a little more about both IU and Ogio State at this time tomorrow !!

So I didn't get to take my son to his first IU game after all (ended up in the ER, but all is well) and my prediction was completely wrong, but I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the season. I liked a lot of what I saw from this team on Thursday night, especially when you consider the guys on the other side were one of the best teams in the country. As strange as it is to say about a coach with 0 career wins as a head coach, I have a ton of faith in Coach Allen to get this team back on track this weekend. 

5 hours ago, Burton Guster said:

So I didn't get to take my son to his first IU game after all (ended up in the ER, but all is well) and my prediction was completely wrong, but I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the season. I liked a lot of what I saw from this team on Thursday night, especially when you consider the guys on the other side were one of the best teams in the country. As strange as it is to say about a coach with 0 career wins as a head coach, I have a ton of faith in Coach Allen to get this team back on track this weekend. 

Sorry to hear you missed the game.  However, glad to hear you are ok.  Take care. 

Archived