Who is your MVP vs Morehead State?

Reacher

Who was your MVP vs Morehead State?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MVP vs Morehead State? Please explain why below.

• JHS
    • Xavier
    • Kopp
    • Race
    • Trayce
    • Bates
    • Galloway
    • Geronimo
    • Malik
    • CJ Gunn
    • Banks
    • Logan
    • Leal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2022 at 05:00 AM

5 minutes ago, DWB said:

Had to give it Malik. Game high 15 (with TJD) on 6 less minutes. Thought he was a little more versatile than TJD in this one. (TJD is still hurt)

Better shooting %, and better energy.

Thus my vote.

His D was surprising too... Help and man on man

• Like 1

Actually, Reacher & JaybobHoosier told me that there is a way to "disclose" who voted for who. But....I'm not going to track it on the spreadsheet. Only the number of votes the players get. 

Not sure the purpose of disclosing who voted for whom, you're not going to change the result, unless you just want to badger the guy that voted for a walk-on instead of TJD....lol.

Take it up with Reacher & Jaybob as they are the ones that produce the polls. I'm just the secretary taking notes. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DWB said:

Actually, Reacher & JaybobHoosier told me that there is a way to "disclose" who voted for who. But....I'm not going to track it on the spreadsheet. Only the number of votes the players get. 

Not sure the purpose of disclosing who voted for whom, you're not going to change the result, unless you just want to badger the guy that voted for a walk-on instead of TJD....lol.

Take it up with Reacher & Jaybob as they are the ones that produce the polls. I'm just the secretary taking notes. 

Unless I overlooked something, only 5 of the 32 that voted actually posted who they voted for.  C'mon people.  Part of the exercise here is giving facts or logic to support your position.

Help make this a topic of conversation, not just a year-long contest to prove TJD is our best player.  

• Like 2

oh, i don't mind saying.  i didn't think people cared.  TJD was our best player in that game, so to me that is who the mvp is.  some people feel that the person who has the biggest surprise performance is the mvp or someone who hit a couple shots in a row, but i keep it simple.  most valuable player should be the guy who does the most in my book.

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

oh, i don't mind saying.  i didn't think people cared.  TJD was our best player in that game, so to me that is who the mvp is.  some people feel that the person who has the biggest surprise performance is the mvp or someone who hit a couple shots in a row, but i keep it simple.  most valuable player should be the guy who does the most in my book.

"Does the most" is kinda subjective, isn't it? If we're talking about straight numbers, I'd say maybe "Most Outstanding Player" would be more fitting...

But "valuable" on a basketball court can encompass a lot of different things, as you well know...

Quinn Buckner's numbers never leaped off the page, but if you look at the 4 IU teams he played on, I'm sure he'd get his share of MVP votes... 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 1:43 PM, DWB said:

it would give some of the guys who think they are never wrong a chance to argue specifically with guys they never agree with!  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1